6.Daily Routine

Guys we were seriously not gonna update but we have updated becoz of our true readers who read the story and also comment and vote it.....we are honseatly tired of these silent readers but we can't help it.....let them be the way they are becoz they are really ashamed to appreciate someone's hardwork......whatever we really don't care about them now if they want they will vote or let them be the way they are becoz we give a f**k about them.....so that's it

Enjoy the update and do vote and comment......

Happy reading........

Bela's POV

Today was something different I was feeling something different and unique feeling filled my heart maybe something is gonna happen today .

But koi nhi kya Naya Hoga MERI boring life main wahi uttkar Zumba , nashta banana , sabke tanne Sunna, art gallery , Ghar.

Kuch nhi honewala Bela avayi Soch rahi h

I wore my track suit and went to my Zumba class.

All the students were present . Actually this Zumba class is held by my best friend Shruti's friend Rohini so even we are allowed in the class and train the students .

All were made to stand on their positions and the music played we all were dancing and enjoying the music . After almost five tracks we decided to wind up for today .

I took the sipper from my bag and had some water .

Just then my eyes fell on an old chubby man who was sitting aside for the whole session and looking at others .

I was looking at him he took his sipper out of his bag and took some water in his hand and sprinkled it on his face and then looked around to the other person and said

Aaj Kitna dance Kiya na main toh thak hi Gaya

I laughed badly at him .

He really was sitting for the whole class and then he pretended to be tired .😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He gave me a weird look and thought that he was caught so he left from there .
But I was too busy laughing at him . Later Shruti asked me what happened and then I narrated the whole incident to her and she joined me in my laughter session.

We left for home .

I had a bath and went down to prepare the morning bf as my dadu and my cute lil bhanja ansh loves bf made by me .

I prepared aloo Ka paratha with dahi, tea and coffee for everyone.

Everyone was ready in their office clothes and were sitting for bf .

The table was filled with people who were busy talking to each other . Far away it seems to look like a happy family having bf and chit chatting with eachother .

But inside it was just a typical business family having their morning bf and busy discussing the share market and the companys progress .

Kabhi Kabhi Lagta h yeh log insaan h hi nhi bas paisa kamane wali machines banke reh Gaye h . But anyways main Kuch nhi bolti inko warna mjhe hi tanne padenge Ragini chachi ki

I looked at every one and saw my mom.

I swallowed a lump in my throat. Mom hote hue BHI Kabhi mjhe maa Ka pyaar nhi Mila itni badi family hote hue BHI joint family main nhi reh payi Kabhi I always lived a grand parents family .

Uss din ke baad se mom ne Kabhi mjhse Baat nhi ki mjhe Dekha tak nhi . Main kya Karti agar Yaha rehti toh main mar hi jati isliye main dada dadi me Saath chali gayi . Aur mom ne tabse mjhe disown hi Kar Diya h jese, ab unke sirf do Bache h ritik , Zoya . Wese BHI main humesha se unwanted hi thi .