Bachelor's Party

After the photoshoot behir didn't met.They just had normal talks on whatsup that too when mahir messaged her.So that was it.

Bela had already packed her bags as tomorrow she has to leave for Punjab along with shruti.They were left behind just to wind up their work at their art gallery and also because of the photoshoot shoot.

Singhaniya Mansion,

Bela was lazily laying on the sofa while munching on some popcorns as she watched the movie.Just then shruti entered the hall from the room.She just bounced on bela making all the popcorns to fall on the floor due to which she earned a glare from bela.

"yrr tujh mein tameez nhi h kya shruti??...saare popcorns gira diye aur ab tu inko saaf bhi nhi karegi...mujhe hi krna padega"Bela yelled at her.

"relax bro chill....mein kya kehti hu dinner ke liye kahi bahar chale??"shruti asked her ignoring her yells.

"kaha??jagdish??"bela asked shaking her head at her friend's antics.

"nhi matlab pehle kahi chill krte h phir dinner kr sakte h"suggested shruti.

"kaha karenge chill??"asked bela confusedly

"mmmmm hum kisi pub jaa sakte h"shruti said after a lot of hesitation.

"pub???tera dimag kharab h kya??hum kyu jaane lage kisi pub vub mein???aur mujhe pasand bhi nhi aisi jagahe....mein koi nhi aa rahi tere saath pub vub mein"bela replied getting shocked.

"come on bela tujhe 60 saal ki buddhi type behave krne ki zarurat nhi h.... you are just 25 enjoy your life yrr....aur dekh teri shadi ke baad kya pata hum aise freely pub mein ja payenge ya nhi....tu hi soch??aur dekh humne teri spinster's party bhi nhi manayi h...toh lets consider it as a spinster's party with just you and me...kyuki punjab jaane ke baad toh shadi ke rituals shuru ho jayenge toh hame enjoy krne ka time hi nhi milega yrr"shruti tried convencinng her.

"haa pr pub kyu jaana h??mein kabhi pub gayi bhi nhi hu shruti aur mujhe aisi jagahe pasand bhi nhi h you know that.....besides enjoy krne ke liye aisi jagah kyu jaaye jaha bht shorr hota h aur hrr taraf sirf pasine se latpath log ho... you know i dont like stinking people"said Bela.

The argument went on and on with shruti winning it by using her emotional drama which she does everytime to win an argument.

Bela uninterestedly got ready.She choose to wear something really casual but not really a Club wear because she really can't handle short dresses with high heels.And she can't imagine herself wearing short dresses which displays a lot of skin.

She is not primitive or orthodox its just she likes to wear clothes in which she is comfortable.And she really doesn't likes to wear clothes which shows a lot of her body maybe because she has always lived with her grandparents and her dadi doesn't likes modern wear much or maybe because she feels its unnecessary to wear clothes which shows body.

She wore a really simple jumpsuit which didn't reveal any skin and moreover she was comfortable in it.