Honeymoon-2

After reaching the hotel mahir quickly changed into his night clothes and Bela went to the washroom to do her night care routine.

As she came out of the washroom and mahir's eyes landed on her he burst into fits of laughter and Bela gave him a confused look as to what was he laughing at.

"Godddd....you look so funnyyy"he said in between his laughs.

To say Bela was offended would be an understatement

To say Bela was offended would be an understatement.She was so angry that not only he laughed his face off on her night suit but also commented on her night suit.She was not dying to make an entry on her honeymoon night in this cartoon night suit which she loved by the way but she knew better as to when to wear it.

The thing was that her luggage was packed by her dear best friend and she had not kept any other night suits other than this one in particular and those honeymoon lingerie which did not covered a bit of her skin.She would die then wearing such provocative stuff in front of mahir and so the o ky option was this cartoon night suit which would keep her warm and covered.

She stared ok basically glared at him for what felt like an eternity but soon ignored him and his comments and then went to her side of bed.She lied down and turned her back to him and covered herself with the warm duvet.

"Fine sorry"Mahir said.

Bela didn't turned nor did she spoke anything.

"Bela gussa hokr sone nhi jaana chahiye aisa meine kahi suna tha"he said staring at the ceiling waiting for a reply but when he didn't got any he sighed then again spoke.

"Fine I am sorry...but meine last time Ishan ko aisa cartoon night suit pehente huye dekha tha jab woh 5 saal ka tha....aur phir tumhe aise dekha toh i couldn't control....ok fine sorry....agar tum gussa rahogi mujhse toh how could we enjoy our honeymoon....ek hi din hua h aur tum naraz ho gayi mujhse"he said facing her back now.

"Bela"he said in a soft voice and she turned and was face to face with him.

"Sorry"he said with his best puppy dog face he had learned from Rudra.

Bela sighed but have him a small smile.

"So are we good?"he asked and she nodded.

"Good night then"he said.

"Good night"she muttered softly.

Both then fell asleep in a peaceful bliss after a long and tiring day.
___________________________________________

Next few days Mahir made her visit all the places he visited during his college days with his friends and Bela quiet liked them.He made her taste all the best food items he knew and Bela was glad for once he was not being diet concious.

To bela most memorable visits included Chittorgarh fort,Shreenathji and Nathdwara which was a Shivji temple which Bela can't thank mahir for taking her their.