Lauki Nhi Khaunga

Bela has completed 2 months successfully in the Sehgal House now and it has been a very exciting journey so far, trying to become confident to put her views, trying to adjust with the men of the house and also trying to be an ideal daughter in law as her dadi had instructed her.

The best part of living with the men for her was that they never denied any of her wishes,did as she suggested and appreciated her even for the tiniest of things.

Right now she was cooking the lunch for the family which soon shall be sent to their respective working places.She decided to make lauki ki sabzi i,e bottle gourd as it was kept in the fridge since a week and Bela wanted to use it before it gets spoiled.

She wasn't sure if anyone disliked it because the men pretty much ate everything she cooked the only one who threw tantrums was Ishan,that boy just loved to eat street food,give him Chinese and he would be the happiest,so far Bela has noticed that he didn't ate most of the vegetables and nobody in the family pursuaded him to eat them as any normal family would do,the guy was way too much pampered being the youngest in the family.

Shaking those thoughts away she focused on the cooking and soon was done with the lunch and packed them and asked Bhushan kaka to take them to the men,while she set the dining table for lunch and asked the maid to get dadu while Kunj,Rudra and Ishan would arrive soon from their school and college.

"Ishan change krke aajao,khana lag gaya h"Bela said as Ishan immediately entered the house and demanded for food as he was hungry.

"Lauki!!!!!!.....bhabhi aapne lauki kyu banayi?"Ishan whined as soon as Bela served him the lunch.

"Kyuki Ghar mein padi thi kabse,kharab ho jaati isliye bana di"Bela replied simply.

"Dal chawal nhi banaye aapne??"Ishan asked as he decided to settle down for dal chawal,he always simply ate dal chawal when Bela made certain vegetable he didn't liked.

Bela narrowed her eyes at him and said.

"Nhi dal chawal nhi banaye h, tomato rice banaya h meine"Bela said and Ishan again sighed,he didn't liked tomato rice either as he hated tomatoes to the core.

"Yrr bhabhi,aap kuch aur nhi bana sakti thi!!"He again whined.

"Nhi khana h toh Jaa kuch order kr le yaha mere saamne roo mat"Rudra said and Ishan glared at him.

"Wahi kr raha hu"Ishan said and was about to get up but Bela kept her hand on his shoulder and asked him to sit.

"Ishan tum taste toh krke dekho,kya pata accha lag jaye?"Bela said politely so that he could have the food without tantrums.

"Nhi,bhabhi mujhe na lauki wauki nhi pasand yeh saari sabziya nhi khata mein"Ishan said.

"Ishan ek baar khakr toh dekho,I promise tumhe accha lagega"Bela again insisted but Ishan again denied.

She kept on insisting him for a few for times but Ishan just kept throwing his tantrums and left the dining table.

"Woh bht ziddi h bhabhi nhi hi khayega,aap kha lijiye"Kunj said.

"But yeh sahi nhi h na,usse saari sabziya khani chahiye na?roz roz toh uska favourite nhi ban sakta na?"Bela said and the three men nodded as her point was also right.

Bela then got determined to make him have lauki,the boy was rejecting it without even tasting it for once,she understands that teenagers are way too moody and always threw tantrums when it came to food,but Ishan can't just throw tantrums for every sabzi she made.

Bela then made a plate for him and took to his room and knocked on his door,Ishan opened the door and saw Bela with the plate of food,he sighed.

"Bhabhi mujhe nhi khana h,aap mujhe force mat kijiye please"Ishan said.