Singhaniya Mansion - 2

It's been two week now since Bela's discharge and Mahir has now settled well with the Singhaniya's,he talks to Bela's dadi during the meals because nobody else talks much.

Bela is getting much better now and finally she is allowed to eat normal food and she is the happiest hearing this,she has been dying to eat normal spiced food as she was fed of being treated like a patient.

"Arre yrr dadi ko bolna tha baal mein tael lagane ke liye bhul gayi mein toh,kal baal dhone h mujhe"Bela said as she saw the hair oil bottle.

"Mein laga deta hu ruko"Mahir said and Bela gave him a look.

"Aapne kabhi baalon mein tael lagaya h??"Bela asked and Mahir shook his head.

"Ismein kya difficult h??do mein laga deta hu"Mahir said and took the bottle from the dressing table and sat behind her on the bed on his knees and started applying oil to her hairs.

Bela relaxed and sat as he applied oil.

After that he took the comb and untangled her hairs first.

"Ek bun hi bana dijiye"Bela said because she knew he couldn't do anything else.

But Mahir started braiding her hairs in plaits and at first Bela thought he was just trying it so she didn't said anything and let him do whatever he wanted to do,but then when he was done and he had put the band to secure the braid she pulled the braid infront of her and saw it and then she gave Mahir a questioning look.

"Aapko toh Baal banane nhi aate the na??yeh kese kr liya?"Bela asked him.

"Tumhari dadi ko dekha h krte huye,toh yaad reh gaya so try kr liya,tumne mujhe jab kaha tha baal banane ke liye toh mujhe nhi aata tha,mujhe bura laga ki mein itni si cheez nhi kr sakta apni wife ke liye,toh meine dekha dhyan se,itni buri bhi nhi bani h na??"Mahir asked and Bela was so touched with his words.

The thing that he noticed this small thing so that he could do it himself for her was too adorable.Even if he didn't knew how to do it then it wouldn't have been a problem but the fact that he wanted to learn it for her was too sweet and she went in aww of it.

"Bht acchi banayi h aapne"Bela praised him.

"Do teen baar aur bana lunga na toh better kr sakta hu"Mahir said.

"Abse aap hi bana lijiyega "Bela said and Mahir nodded and then helped her lay down on the bed.

He then himself lay down beside her once he placed a pillow below her fractured leg but before he could keep a pillow below her fractured arm Bela moved closer to him and hugged his torso and kept her head on his chest.Mahir then let her be and didn't moved her at all.She then moved her head and placed a kiss on his left cheek.

"Yeh mera itna khayal rakhne ke liye aur mujhse judi choti se choti cheez ko itni zyada importance dene ke liye,aap sach mein best h"Bela said.

"Aaj bada pyaar aa raha h pati pr"He said.

"Kyuki kabhi kabhi aap bht sweet harkatein krte h"Bela said.

"Sirf kabhi kabhi?"He asked.

"Haa sirf kabhi kabhi baaki time toh aap mera mazak hi udate h.....mujhe bht accha laga ki aapne mere liye plaits banana seekha,nhi bhi sikhte toh koi problem nhi hoti but aapne itna important samjha iss cheez ko yeh bht badi baat h mere liye"Bela said.

"Ab meri biwi ke itne lambe aur sundar baal h toh mujhe hi khayal rakhna padega na?"He said and kissed her head and  Bela smiled at that,at times Mahir would unknowingly do such things which would touch her heart and at times he would act like a crack head.
_________________________