VII. F - Chapter 142: "A great tragedy,"

Author's Note

One of my favorite chapters, a lot happens, Reunions, duh.

I'm hoping for a lot of comments. I love to read what you think.

Without further a due here is the last chapter to the Flash: Crisis on infinite earths episode.

ʚ✯ɞ

Earth-616

Year, 2018

With the help of her powers, Wanda graceful lands by Vision and Sarah. "Are you both okay?" she questions in concern towards Sarah and Vision. "I felt your pain," she adds, making eye contact with Sarah.

     "Yeah, I'm healing," Sarah answers.

Wanda puts her hand on Vision's shoulder, helping Sarah get him to stand. He was almost to his feet, when a surge of pain, caused by the mind stone had him gripping his head. "What? What is it?" Wanda asks.

     "A warning, but its also something else,"

     "What?" Sarah questions.

     "It is something that I can't explain,"

The wind slowly began to pick up and an eerie silence settled over the forest. It made everyone's skin crawl. Steve lifts his hand to his coms, activating it so everyone can hear, "Everyone, on my position. We have incoming," he warns.

     "What the h*ll?" Whispers Natasha.

As if the red skies weren't enough, a portal begins to form. Thanos steps through, fresh from retrieving the Time Stone on Titan.

Everyone breathing heavily at the sight of him, "Cap. That's him."  Bruce says,

Sarah looks down at Vision, "I guess teleporting you out of here is out of the question," She mumbles.

     "Where ever you take me, he will find the stone. I don't want you risking your life for mine,"

    "Vision," Sarah says sadly.

     "Eyes up. Stay sharp," Steve's voice comes over comms.

Sarah and Pietro from 2023 were already somewhere in Wakanda. It's what Vision had sensed earlier, but couldn't put into words.

The first observation Sarah made after teleporting into Wakanda was the color of the skies. They were red, which could only mean one thing.

     "How is the wave here too?" Sarah asks.

     "Who knows?" Pietro shrugs, "Maybe it destroys everything...all futures, all pasts,"

Caressing Wanda's hand, "Wanda. It's time,"

      "No!" Wanda and Sarah argue.

     "Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone,"

     "Don't."

     "You must do it. Wanda, please. We are out of time."

      "What's happening?" Pietro asks overlooking the scene before him. "Wanda is trying to destroy the mind stone so, Thanos doesn't get it,"

      " I can't," Wanda says trying her best to hold off her tears.

     "Yes, you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies," Pressed Vision.