IV. Chapter 76a: "Tony, we lost...I lost-"

It was a nice day for a family picnic, the sun was shining high in the sky and the birds were chirping. Clint Barton, his wife, Laura, their three children, Lila, Cooper and Nathaniel are outside their Homestead. A table was set up just down the hill from Lila and Clint, who was teaching his daughter archery.

"Okay, hold on, don't shoot. You see where you're going?" Clint asks.

"Mm-hmm." Lila replies.

"Okay. Now, let's worry about how you get there," Clint says, helping Lila position herself, "Gotta move your foot here," he uses his foot that wears the ankle bracelet.

The Ankle Bracelet is omething he got used to while being on house arrest after the Sokovia Accords situation. He was spending all the time in the world with his family.

"Point your toe this way. Your hips here. Okay? Can you see?" Clint questions.

"Yeah,"

"Are you sure?" Clint asked,

"Mm-hmm," Lila nods.

Clint starts messing with her hair,"How about now?" He questions, using the strand of hair to cover her left eye. "Can you see now?"

"No." Lila says with a chuckle.

"How about now?" He did it once again, this time they both end up laughing, "All right. Ready? Three fingers,"

"Nice!" Cooper says after Nathaniel catches the baseball,

Nathaniel throws the ball back to his brother, cooper

Laura looks up from the table "Nice throw, kiddo." Laura praises with a smile.

"Here you go," Cooper says before throwing the ball to Nathaniel.

"Hey, you guys want mayo? Or mustard? Or both?" Laura questions, her voice reaches Clint's and Lila's ears.

Lila turns to her father, 'Mayo on a hotdog?' she thinks, causing her face to distort into confusion, "Who puts mayo on a hot dog?" Lila asks her father.

"Probably your brothers." Clint replies, Turning to Laura, he places two fingers in the air and say, "Uh, two mustard, please! Thanks, Mama,"

"Got it!" Laura calls back.

Now looking up from the table, Nathan just got finished catching the ball from Cooper, "Nate, mayo or mustard?"

"How about ketchup?" Nathaniel says.

Laura nods, "Or ketchup. I got ketchup, too."

Clint watches as Lila prepares to take her shot, "Mind your elbow," he reminds her.

Lila takes all his pointers into consideration before she releases the bow string. The pair only able to get a glimpse of the arrow flying before it hits the target. Dead center.

Bullseye.

"Good job, hawk-eye," Clint pats her shoulder, "Go, get your arrow." Clint says.

"Hey, guys! Enough practice. Soup's on!" Laura calls.

"All right. We're coming. We're hungry. Lila, let's go." Clint says turning around  only to discover that Lila is gone.

"Lila? Honey?" He questions.

She was just here. Where could she go? Confused by his daughter's sudden disappearance, Clint turns to where his wife and sons were, only to find that they were also gone

"Babe?" Clint called, starting to get worried. "Babe? Boys!"

He searches for his family, unsuccessfully, it seems. They were nowhere to be found. Unaware to Clint, his family and half the population of this univers just got wiped from existence.