I. Chapter 2: "He's fast and She's Weird,"

Sarah blinked a couple of times as her ears begin to ring, She couldn't shake the feeling, and the longer she stared into Steve's blue eyes, it got worse. One last glance took her down into a spiral of memories, memories she'd long forgotten.

"Sarah Josephine Carter, you get down here this instant," A female with a British accent says before another image resurfaced.

Sarah lays on a bed under the covers, the sound of a steam pot downstairs in the kitchen echoing through the walls.

"This is your father," The British Woman says, Walking towards Sarah's bed, and hands a black and white picture of Steve Rogers.

"What color were his eyes momma?" A young Sarah asks.

"Blue, Just like yours, sweetheart," Placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Sarah's clouded vision fades quickly. Breathing heavily, she looks over to Strucker, very much confused as to what she just saw. She called the woman "momma," she's never been able to remember something so good, and so meaningful to who she really is.

"Who are you?" She asks in a soft whisper, not denying that his eyes look all too familiar to the ones she saw in the black and white photograph. Steve stared back at her, wondering why she would ask the question.

"Leave us," Strucker says. Sarah looked at him, eyebrows drawing together in much confusion. Why does he want her to leave?

"Red, leave now...He is not your mission," He ordered angrily.

Steve's hands were no longer holding Sarah's wrists. When she teleports away, it causes him to lose his balance. He takes a step back when he sees her behind Strucker. Looking down where his shield, he watches her kicks it up, and it hits Strucker in the back of his head, knocking him out.

"I have no mission," She states looking up at Steve.

And vanishes.

Avengers Tower
Manhattan, New York City

The Quintet landed at the Avengers HQ, where Clint was unloaded and taken to Bruce's lab with Nat close behind them.

Maria walks onto the jet and says, "Labs all set up, boss." to Tony.

Tony points to Steve, who is a few feet away from him, "Actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler." Tony says sarcastically.

"What's the word on Strucker?" Steve asks.

"NATO's got him," Maria said. "The three enhanced?" Steve asks as they walk out of the jet.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special." Maria said.

"And the other one?"

"She's a mystery, not much is known about her besides her codename and powers, but I'll definitely keep looking for more information on her, seeing as what she did to help you capture Strucker."

"Their abilities?" Steve asks.

"The one codenamed Blue Shadow, what you saw was her Invisibility and Teleportation powers...She also can um generate a neural protective shield around her body and create what seems to be blue daggers out of thin air?" she questions, passing the tablet over to Steve. He watches as Sarah aims one of her daggers at a target.