𝐈𝐈𝐈. Chapter 74: "He did it,"

WAKANDA

Thor backed off as the Infinity Gauntlet now looked decayed as if it had gone several rounds with a monster truck while Thanos' left arm was scorched as well. "What did you do?!" Thor exploded, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Thanos used the Space Stone to open a portal and escaped into it as Stormbreaker, now coated in the Mad Titan's blood dropped to the ground. 

     "Where'd he go?!" Steve asks in pure rage, "Thor. Where'd he go?" He questions once more this time he could see Thor's guilt.

Bucky slowly walks up behind Steve and Thor, "Where's Sarah?" He questions before he looks down to see his Vibranium arm begin to crumble into dust.

Trying to get his best friend's attention once more, "Steve?" Bucky questions, Confusion evident in his voice.

Steve trains his head to the side to see Bucky slowly turn to dust. Not knowing what just happened to his best friend He steadily walks towards the dust, that also blends into the forest ground.

Steve lowers into a kneeling position before looking up to Thor. They share a knowing look. His hand gradually falls to whatever remained of Bucky, the first of many to vanish into dust.

Across the fields of Wakanda, M'Baku watches in horror as Wakandan Soldiers turned to dust.

T'challa makes his way to his general, "Up, General. Up!-This is no place to die," She goes to grab his outstretched hand, but it turns to dust in her grasp. Okoye looks at her hand in shock wondering why all she had grabbed was air. Then she sees it. Her king slowly turns to ashes right in front of her, She cowers back watching them getting carried away by the wind. 

Okoye stands up, "King,"

Groot leans against a log looking towards rocket, "I am Groot,"  he says sadly.

     "No, no, no!" Racoon cries rushing towards him, "Groot!" he whispers barely able to touch Groot before he turns to ashes. As the wind carries them away, "no," Rocket cries in anguish, Groots last word was calling him, 'dad'.

Wanda, now crouching near her fallen lover. Fresh tears falling from her eyes. A Weird sensation consumes her left arm. She witnesses her arm starting to turn to dust. Wanda looks to the sky almost in relief.

Rhodes makes his way through the vast forest in search of sam, "Sam!" Rhodes calls, Sam groans trying to sit up and answer him, but he soon turns to ashes.

Okoye stands alone in the forest, face in knots, as she whimpers. Her breathing becoming labored, "Sam, where you at?" she could hear Rhodey question in the distance.

Natasha runs to the scene just as Steve rolls overs vision's body.

Rhodes steps forward, "What is this? What the hell is happening?" He asks the question everyone is thinking.

Thor is standing off to the side, the Guilt consuming him. Natasha just stared horrifyingly at the Colourless Vision.

Steve collapses to the floor. As he stares off in the distance, Steve can think of nothing more than Sarah, Bucky, and everyone they just lost. After several moments of silence, "Oh, God," He says on the brink of tears.

- ✪ -

TITAN

The remaining members of the Guardians and Avengers collect themselves. Mantis props up Star-Lord, Spider-Man helps Tony to his feet, Drax and Nebula manage to limp over on their own.

     "Something's happening," Mantis says.

Tony steps forward, not believing what his eyes are seeing. Mantis became the first person on Titan to disintegrate into ash.

Drax looks down to the right arm, "Quill," he states calmly even though the same thing that's happening to him also happened too Mantis just seconds before. Star-lord turns to Drax just before he fades into dust.

Tony takes another step, "Steady Quill," he says, "Oh man," Peter Quill tilts his head, realizing what iron-man meant.

     "Tony," with horror-filled eyes, Iron-man turns to Doctor Strange, "There was no other way," Doctor Strange was able to finish his statement before he too turns to ashes.

A voice calls form over his shoulders, "Mr. Stark," It says. When he turns he is Spider-man tumbling towards him, "I don't feel so good,"

      "you're alright," Tony manages to let out.

     "I don't-I don't know what's happening," Peter Parker fumbles into Tony's arms. Spider-man's hands began to prickle into ash. "I don't want to go." Peter sobs as dust formed around him, "I don't want to go, sir. Please. Please, I don't want to go. I don't want to go,"

They collapse to the ground.

      "I'm sorry," Peter swallows. Peter's body turns to ash and Tony desperately looks at his hand, where he once had it placed on Peter's chest.

Tony basically falls into a seating position, he clutches the dust. Nebula looks down at Tony from the aftermath, "He did it," She realizes. Tony's head falls to his knees.

- ✪ -