IV. Chapter 85: "What about the ones in blue?"

"CCT we're approaching LZ jayhawk. Get down in five."

"Let's go. Go to the LZ,"

"Roger sarge, lets go!"

"All rangers I need you to engage the targets,

"Guardian this is Falcon one one, what about the ones in blue?" Sam questions.

"I said engage all targets. Rangers, I repeat engage ALL targets," colonel Hardy clarifies to the troops on the ground.

Two helicopters began firing at them, Kal shielded Sarah from the bullets, "You got to stop saving me, I'm not some damsel in distress, my suit can handle anything," She mumbles into his chest.

Nam angrily stomps towards the Uhaul truck and tosses it towards one of the helicopters. Sarah reaches her hand out from Kal's protective hold in order to teleport it away, but nothing happened. She watches in horror as it collides into the helicopter.

A soldier falls from the helicopter, he flails and screams as he gets closer to the ground. Kal waste no time to save him. He keeps the soldier up right asking him, "You okay?" Young just looks at the figure approaching Kal, he desperately tries to grab his fire arm.

Kal pushes Young away before he could be harmed. Nam sends a fist into his face. Kal gets knocked a few feet away.

"Where auto-rotating, going in hard. Brace for impact,"

Sarah's eyes follows the helicopter that spinning out of control, little did she know Faora was doing the same thing.

"Fallen angel. Fallen angel. Guardian is down. I repeat Guardian is down...Guardian do you read. Lightning one-two , calling guardian do you you read,"

"Lightning one-two this is guardian I want you to put down everything you've North of my position this would be danger-close," Colonel Hardy radios in.

"Copy, Danger close," Lightning one-two replies, "Good luck, sir"

Hardy notices Faora eyeing him, He swiftly grabs the SMG and fires multiple bullets at Faora. Faora leaps and lands on the hood of a car. Hardy takes out his side arm, taking aim at Faora who is slowly striding towards him. Hardy empties his clip which hasn't done any damage to her Kryptonian Armor.

Faora retracts part of her breather and shows him a smile. Hardy sucks in a deep breath, pulling out a standard issue military knife, rising steadily to his feet. He grips his blade firmly and matches her unblinking gaze.

Faora does the same, drawing her own knife that's longer in comparison to his, "A good death is it's own reward," She states directing her knife in his direction.

Hardy makes a lunge in the direction of Faora, but stops when a figure appears in front of him, "You will not harm them," Sarah then turns to Hardy and says, "Get your men and get out of here," Hardy just stares at her, like she really is the alien he thinks her to be. "Go!" she yells with much authority, grabbing Faora's incoming knife.

While Sarah and Faora are battling it out, Hardy listens to her and helps one of his fallen soldiers.

Sarah manages to edge her knife against Faora's breather, her mask begins to sizzle , "You will not win," Faora begins closing her eyes in pain.

After throwing Nam into a train, Kal lands next to Sarah.

"For every human you save we'll kill a million more," Pain assaults her senses. Within seconds Faora finds herself on her hands and knees barely able to look at Kal and Sarah.

Faora begins to hear everything around her, including the burning Train flying towards Kal. Kal turns his head just in time only to be sent into the sears department store. Faora turns and lifts her hand as if to block the suns rays, but In reality it was to stop an incoming missile. The missile blows up in her palm. Faora's palm may have taken most of the blast, but Sarah was also hit and blasted back by some of the shrapnel.

As she tries to stand, Pain shoots through her entire Body.

Through the cloud of smoke Sarah manages to see Nam making his way down the Kryptonian vessel's ramp. Sarah holds her ground, clutching her stomach, ready for another fight. Nam goes straight to the crater that circumferences Faora, he lifts her up with ease and carries her back to the ship.

"Do we have an all clear? Do we have an all clear?" A ranger repeats over comms.

Sarah hesitantly walk towards the Sears, In search for Kal. The soldiers had their rifles trained on her, they were just an order a way from fire. The sound of metal hitting the concrete floor catches the soldier's attention, the ones closest to the train aimed their weapons at the sound.

Kal steps into the view of the soldiers, they stare him down, weapons held high. Kal looks at every single one of them. He could hear their hands clenching their guns tighter as he walks closer to them. Kal spots Sarah clutching her stomach and uses his X-ray vision to see if she was injured. Right before his eyes he could see her body slowly Heal itself.

Sarah looks at Kal questionably, "Are you alright?" he asks gesturing towards her stomach.

"It'll heal," She answers.

Footsteps approach the hero's of Smallville. Sarah turns her head and faces Hardy, "This woman," he gestures to Sarah, then looks to Kal, "and This man, are not our Enemies," He states to his soldiers.

"Thank you. Colonel," Kal and Hardy share a nod.

Kal then turns his attention towards Sarah, "Ready?"

"Yep," She responds.