𝐈𝐈𝐈. Chapter 69: "I'm a survivor,"

Striding through a portal conjured by the Space Stone, Thanos finally arrived on Titan. The first thing he noticed immediately is the barren ruins of Ebony Maw's Q-Ship. He growls at the sight.

     "Oh, yeah," Strange says.

Thanos looks to see Doctor Strange

     "You're much more of a Thanos," Doctor Strange remarks.

Realizing what Maw's fate was, "I take it the Maw is dead?" Thanos aks.

Doctor strange simply nods, "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission," His eyes land on the Eye of Agamotto.

      "You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts," Doctor strange threatens.

      "And where do you think he brought you?"

     "Let me guess. Your home?" Doctor Strange guesses.

     "It was," Thanos says using the Reality Stone, to show him what Titan looked like before it was destroyed, "And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution,"

     "Genocide," Doctor stranges says

     "But random," He agrees, "dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass," His voice dims before he reverses the stone's effects.

     "Congratulations, you're a prophet." Strange sarcastically says.

     "I'm a survivor," Thanos retorts

     "Who wants to murder trillions," Doctor strange counters.

      "With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy," Thanos says.

      "And then what?" Doctor Strange as he gets to his feet, "I'd finally rest and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills," Thanos says.

     "I think you'll find our will equal to yours," Stephen said as he summons two Tao Mandalas.

      "Our?" Thanos questions. Oh poor Thanos, he thought that Doctor Strange was alone. Thanos looks up to see a massive piece of spaceship debris coming towards him he was crushed underneath.

     "Piece of cake, Quill," Iron-man says.

     "Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off," Quill says.

Thanos screams in fury and uses the power stone to explode the hull, then uses the reality stone to turn it into a swarm of bats. The team came to Thanos from all angles.

Swinging out of reach, Spider-man shot some webbing into Thanos' eyes, blinding him. Drax takes his chance Leaping at Thanos from behind, slashing Thanos' legs with his knives while Doctor Strange emerges from a portal.

Doctor Strange conjures an Eldritch sword and engages the half-blinded Thanos alongside Drax. Thanos succeeds in gaining an upper hand. With a single punch, Thanos knocks down Drax and disarms Doctors Strange.

Thanos pulls off the Webbing that blinded him, just before Star-lord shoots his Quad Blasters. Star-lord jumps on a few platforms conjured by Doctor Strange, while Thanos is distracted he plants a grenade on Thanos' back. Thanos gets a good look at Quill's face when Star-lord retracts his helmet.

Thanos spots his middle finger, obviously not knowing what it means, "Boom!" Star-lord says jumping back into a portal.

     "Don't let him close his fist." Doctor Strange orders the Cloak of Levitation.