V. Chapter 95: "Bring a girl friend"

Wallace Keefe's Apartment

Metropolis Delaware

Wallace Keefe, Former employee of Bruce Wayne has his apartment wall filled to the brim with clippings of Superman, Freedom, and Bruce Wayne-related headlines. There was a picture in-front of one of the newspaper clippings, It held the reminiscence of a once, happy life with his wife and daughter.

After the incident, His Wife left him. She took their daughter with her. Wallace now lives in his apartment alone. Left to contemplate the work of these 'False gods' the world are calling heroes.

- ✦ -

Heroes park

Metropolis Delaware

Wallace rolls his wheelchair towards the memorial stoned-pillars that lists the casualties from the battle of Metropolis. The monuments of Freedom and Superman stood at it's center.

He leans down in his wheelchair and places the photograph of him and the two most important people that were in his life, at the bottom of the stone pillars. With the look of determination he looks up at the statue of Superman. Wallace gets a good grip on the statues arm and uses his upper body strength to pull him up.

Taking out a can of spray paint, he begins covering the statue of Superman in red graffiti. Wallace manages to get just a bit of spray out before someone from law enforcement noticed what he was up to.

"Don't do it! HEY!" The guard yells, "I need back up here," He calls into his radio.

༻✦༺

Sarah and Clark's Apartment

Metropolis, Delaware

"Emergency responders quickly created a precautionary perimeter around Heroes Park while they brought the man down from this beloved monument. The suspect has been identified as Wallace Vernon Keefe,"

"I work for Bruce Wayne!" He exclaims.

Sarah's ears perks up towards the television, Her eyes glued to the screen. She thought, 'How many Wallace's work for Bruce Wayne?' that's when she recognizes the man It's the same Wallace, she and Bruce saved two years ago when Zod attacked.

༻✦༺

The Daily Planet

Metropolis, Delaware

Jenny walks up to Lois' desk, "Lois," Lois looks up, "Crime Lab, on 3,"  Jenny informs her.

Lois eagerly picks up the phone in hopes that Jennet is calling about the bullet Sarah spotted in her Journal, "This is Lane," Lois replied.

"Kent!" Perry's Beaming voice enters the room.

Clark looks up to see Perry White walking towards him. Perry stops in front of his desk, "You're sports today. I want you to follow up on the football. Underdog dreams dashed. Ten yards between Gotham and glory," he exclaims.

A particular Muted Television finds the Attention of Jenny, "Hey," Grabbing the attention of Perry , Clark and Lois, "Are you guys seeing this?" She questions unmuting the Television,

"He'll be arraigned on charges of vandalism, resisting arrest, and the felony charge of making terrorist threats. That carries up to 40 years in prison," The reporter says.

The next clips shows the words, 'False god' spray painted across the chest of Superman's statue.

"Poor son of a b*tch," Perry mumbles.