ii. Chapter 35: "We didn't kill your father"

Iron-man came flying down only to strike his fist on Captain America's shield. Clint fires one of his stun arrow's at Vision.

The Black Panther had his eyes set on Bucky and Sarah.

Peter swings through the air, struggling to evade vehicles projected by Wanda.

Captain America hits Tony's suit hard with his shield, and as Iron Man is  was knocked back, Clint fires an exploding arrow at. Tony's sent flying backwards from the force of the blow.

Black Panther, Bucky and Sarah remains engaged in a tight battle.

Natasha swings her batons at Hawkeye and and he blocks them with his Bow. The two friends may be an even match, but Clint manages to pin her down, "We're still friends, right?" Black Widow askes,

Hawkeye smiles, "Depends how hard you hit me," in his distraction Clint finds himself in Black widows signature headlock. His balance is interrupted, and she's able to twist out of his hold.

 His balance is interrupted, and she's able to twist out of his hold

She aims a kick at his head. Hawkeye braces himself for the impact, but it never came, Black Widows leg was stopped by Wanda's telekinetic powers. Natasha had barely enough time to look over before Wanda threw her into the side of a truck.

Hawkeye glances at Wanda, getting back up to his feet, "You were pulling your punches," she remarks,

She then dashed off as Clint sighed, shrugging before he darted off as well.

Bucky locks his metal arm around T'challa's neck, grabbing at his arm, Black Panther struggles to get free.

"We didn't kill your father," Sarah says, Black Panther looks in front of him, he stared into her eyes before asking, "Then why did you run?"

His anger began to fuel his strength, T'Challa slowly pulled Bucky's arm away from his neck. Bucky's eyes widened, this is the second time someone was able to do this.

T'Challa knees Bucky in the stomach, Bucky goes to punch him with his non-metal arm, but The Black Panther Grabs and twists it, Bucky now on his knees, T'Challa spin kicks his jaw and Bucky's sent flying into some crates.

In her rage, Sarah kicks The black Panther while is back is Thurber which only gets his attention before she says, "You're fighting," he spins around throwing a punch, she blocks it,  "the wrong," she blocks his other arm, "people," she finishes sending her knee to his stomach,

Black Panther leaps for her throat with his vibranium claws ready to rip her throat out, when he was suddenly stopped by a red energy. Wanda threw him up through the air, "I had him," Sarah argues,

"Snooze you loose," Wanda says quickly, a smile plasters on Wanda's face before she runs away,

Walking towards where Bucky is sitting, his back up against the crates he was thrown into, "Come on Bucky," Sarah says holding out her hand for him to take.

     ✪

Spider-Man swings by, Steve quickly throws his shield at the teen or rather the web that he was swinging from. His shield cut straight right through his webbing, sending Spider-Man crashing into concrete.

He was quick to recover, like nothing happened, as he lands in a crouch. Captain America places his shield on his forearm when it returns to him,

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all." Spider-man comments pointing at the shield as he does so

"Look kid." Steve says sternly, "There's a lot going on here that you don't understand,"

"Stark said you'd say that," he says shooting a line of webbing at Steve, which he quickly blocks with his shield,

Seeing the pattern that tony pointed out when they debriefed earlier, Spider-Man aims his other wrist at Captain America's feet. When the web wraps around Steve's ankle Spider-Man jerks the strings of web sharply, pulling Steve down onto his back and into his foot.

Spider-man kicks him in the face and Steve flies into a truck, "He also said to go for your legs."

Steve glances at his shield, before getting up to run for it, but spider-man had other plans for him. He grabs a hold of both Steve's hands with his webs before captain America could reach his shield. Steve grit his teeth and tries to pull his arms forward, he glances back at the webbing before flipping and the momentum forces Spider-Man off his feet.

***

Falcon dives under a jet bridge, Iron man's right on his tail firing missiles. Sam Dodges every single one of them by swerving left and right his movements becoming unpredictable.

"Clint, can you get him off me?"

Hawkeye already had an arrow knocked, "Buckled in?" He says to a small sized ant-man grips the end of the arrow, "Yeah! No, I'm good. I'm good, arrow-guy. Let's go. Let's go!" He replies after he secures himself,

Clint fires his arrow just as Tony flies by.

For a brief second Tony's attention turns towards the arrow coming straight at him. The arrow separates into multiple Arrow-heads.

Ant-man, still attached to one of them makes a leap towards Iron man's outstretched arm before a repulsor beam explodes his arrow-head.

Iron man unaware that Ant-man slowly makes the climb into his suit

A/N: