𝐈𝐈𝐈. Chapter 71: "She's not alone,"

Hearing Sarah's voice through comms after hearing she was hurt gave him some kind of relief, "Someone get to vision!" He screams,

      "Got him!" Bruce replies he flies off in the direction of the lab, "On my way," Wanda says after, in her distraction Proxima sends a blow to her head, Wanda tumbles into a ditch.

Sarah slowly walks to the window and looks down at the forest below. She places her left hand on her stomach, Grunting before teleporting to the forest.

In the ditch, Wanda is struggling to get back on her feet before Proxima Midnight forces Wanda on her back "He'll die alone. As will you," she spits.

      "She's not alone," Natasha's voice catches Proxima off guard. A movement out of the corner of her eye makes her turn around. Okoye spins her weapon before coming in a final stance. Okoye nods to Natasha as if to say she was ready.

The fight ensues, Proxima yells in a battle cry using the ditch to get enough hight and aims her weapon at Natasha blocks it activating the electricity in her baton, that was once two, but she put together to form a bow staff.

When Sarah reaches the forest ground, her head instantly goes to the direction of Vision's pain-filled cry. She walks into the confrontation just as Vision is Struck by Obsidian's hammer. 

Sarah reaches Vision's side as the Hulkbuster draws their attention. Bruce lands in front of the pair protectively. Banner raises his hands and says, "Oh, no. Oh, no you don't. This ain't gonna be like New York, pal. This suit's already kicked the crap out of the Hulk," 

Sarah smiles at his statement, though it was a short-lived smile as Obsidian leaps forward and clamps his Hammer around the Hulkbuster's arm. 

     "Wait, no," Bruce cries, The arms thruster are activated, propelling him and Obsidian away from Sarah and Vision.

Corvus advances towards them. He shoves Glaive forward towards her, "Not happening again," she catches his weapon in her tight grasp, it begins to glow blue before it completely disappears from his hands. He stares down in shock, while Sarah just smiles up in satisfaction. Her smile only lasted momentarily as Corvus uses his fist to catapult her into a tree.

"Guys! Sarah and Vision need back up now!" Bruce yells as Obsidian kicks him in the Hulkbuster's side.

Bruce takes a deep breath before searching his mind for the Hulk, "Hulk, Hulk, I know you like making your entrances at the last second, but this is it, man, this is the last-last second!" he stammers. 

Obsidian grips his hook around the Hulkbuster's left arm pulling it as he jumps over the hulkbuster's back, 

     "Hulk!"

      "Hulk!" 

     "Hulk!"

Bruce yells trying to catch Hulks attention, "Noooooooo!" Hulk screams coming out for a brief second before returning to Bruce.

     "Oh screw you, you big green *sshole, I'll do it myself!" Hulkbuster ran forward at Obsidian, jumps up, and Hits him a couple of times before Obsidian grabs his gauntlet. Obsidian's punch sends the Hulk Buster into the shallow water. Lucky enough he lands next to the gauntlet with the thruster, he grabs it and wraps it around Obsidians incoming weapon, 

Bruce smiles when he pressing the button, "See ya!" he says, sending Obsidian up in the air towards the dome shield. The trusters drags him across the shield before he ultimately blows up. 

Looking down from the explosion, Bruce sighs, "Hulk, we got a lot to figure out, pal."

when Sarah opens her eyes, her vision is blurry. She blinks a few times to clear it up, long enough to see Vision get stabbed by another one of Corvus' weapons, "Vision!" Sarah screams in horror.

Corus stares intensely into Visions eyes, "I thought you were a formidable machine," he begins, "But you'll die like any man,"

When Corvus pulls his weapon out of Vision, Vision slowly falls to the forest floor.

While Sarah is slowly gaining her strength back, Corvus makes his way towards her, she thought all was lost when he lifted her up by her throat, "Where is my weapon?"

     "You seem pretty attached to it," Sarah strains out.

     "You seem pretty attached to your head" Corvus remarks.

Steve came running through the trees. Sarah turns to see him running towards them, "Hands off my daughter," when he knocks into Corvus, Corvus unwillingly lets go of Sarah's neck, she rolls in a direction close to vision.

      "Get out of here!" Steve calls to Vision. "Sarah, get him out of here!"

Sarah blinks and grimaces, "I'll try," she calls back, getting to her feet.

Stumbling, she makes her way towards Vision, "You can barely walk, Sarah, let alone teleport us back to the lab,"

     "I'm fine Vision, you don't need to worry about me,"

Wanda, now with regained strength, uses her powers to stop Proxima from attacking Natasha. Wanda levitates Proxima up into an incoming wheel. Some of her blood lands on Natasha's Forehead, "That was really gross," she mumbles to Wanda.

Steve punches Corvus twice with his Wakandan shield, before turning back to his daughter and vision, "Go!" He says once more. Steve quickly ducks under Corvus' weapon, when Corvus goes in for another blow Steve's shield ricochets his weapon back. In anger Corvus goes for Steve's throat and flings him over a log. Corvus rushes over and grips Steve's neck, Steve strains to get Corvus' firm hold from around his neck.

With determination Sarah holds out her hand and wills Glaive to teleport into her grasp, she holds a shock expression when it does. Sarah grips the weapon tight before she rushes behind Corvus and stabs him. Sarah holds Corvus up, Steve lets out a most needed gasp for air. Sarah tosses Corvus aside and looks down at her father.

     "I thought I told you two to go," Steve says walking over to Vision.

     "We don't trade lives Captain," Vision says.

Turning towards Sarah, now standing with vision, Steve asks Sarah, in much concern, "You alright?" Gesturing his shield towards her stomach.

     "Yeah," she grunts, "all in a day's work,"