𝐈𝐈𝐈. Chapter 75: "She's from man's world"

Themyscira

It was a quiet evening on the island of Themyscira, The sun was just beginning to set. A strange sound interrupts the soothing waves. Queen Hippolyta, looks to the sky, barely able to see an object falling towards the shoreline.

Curiosity gets the best of some of the Amazonian warriors. The ones on the beach, closest to the object's trajectory, make their way towards it. They had enough time to see the object hit the beach before a purple wave of kinetic energy sends them flying back.

Queen Hippolyta looks down from the cliff,  Seeing the Crater, She rides to the beach. She dismounts her horse in order to help her fallen warriors stand. They seem to be relatively unharmed.

     "Pick up your weapons," Queen Hippolyta instructs them.

They nod in compliance with her order.

Menalippe and Philippus make their way through the forming crowd of Amazonians.

The sand dissipates, now able to see that this is clearly not an object, but a person.

Menalippe is the first to speak up, "It's a woman," the shock in her voice makes it come out like more of a question.

Those who stood in front of the crowd were able to see the Woman's chest slowly rise and fall.

      "The woman is alive," Philippus says in disbelief.

Whispers could be heard amongst those that stood in the back.

      "How did she get here?" Menalippe asks looking to her queen, "-She's from man's world," she finishes, the assumption being made after looking at her strange clothing.

     "She bleeds," Venelia points out, seeing blood seeping through the woman's white blouse.

     "Get her to Epione, we will question who she is, when she awakens," She finishes.

༻✧༺

Whispering voices swarm Sarah, "-Her wound has healed on it's own my queen...It's unlike anything I've ever seen. The Woman from man's world don't heal like that,"

     "So, you are saying she, not from man's world?"

     "I'm not sure. Only she can answer that question," Epione replies.

Sarah takes a deep breath before her eyes shoot open. Queen Hippolyta and Epione, along with the guards standing watch, simultaneously turn towards the Woman. The Amazonian guard clenches their swords as their Queen steps towards Sarah.

Sarah hesitantly eyes the swords and Arrows pointed in her direction. She quickly sits up, her suit slowly appears on her body and she holds her hands out defensively.

Not sure what Sarah is truly capable of doing with her hands, but she's sure it might be similar to the purple blast that easily incapacitated her strongest warriors.

     "It's alright," Queen Hippolyta soothes, both to Sarah and her Guards. Queen Hippolyta didn't want the trespasser to do anything drastic enough that would get her killed before she answered their questions, "If you lower your hands, they will lower their weapons,"

Sarah eyed them, she could easily make all their weapons transport out of there hands, but she decided on the more civil approach by slowly lowering her hands.