II. Chapter 36: ["Queens", "Brooklyn"]

Spider man fires a web at Captain America which he catches. Steve pulls Spider-man before striking him in the face with his shield.

 Steve pulls Spider-man before striking him in the face with his shield

When spider-man regains himself, he webs on top of the jet bridge. Steve looks up, "Stark tell you anything else?"

"That you're wrong, you think you're right," he thinks for a second, "that makes you dangerous," Spider-Man gets a good jump off the back side of the jet bridge and webs it's  undercarriage before swinging towards Captain America. Peter aims a web with his free hand, Captain America dodges it easily before sending a kick his way.

     "Guess he had a point," Steve replies, throwing his shield into the pilar holding up the jet bridge

"Guess he had a point," Steve replies, throwing his shield into the pilar holding up the jet bridge. When the pilar-the only thing holding up the jet bridge-collapses, the jet bridge falls with it. Spider-man was now standing when he catches it. The jet bridge was very heavy, Peter struggles under the weight.

Steve's shield ricocheted back to him and he straps it back into his for arm before asking, "you got heart kid," eying the teens strength he continues, "where you from,"

"Queens," Peter grunts,

Steve smiles before replying, "Brooklyn,"

Iron man, now focused on his attack against Hawkeye who's baiting him with his arrows. Hawkeye finds endless cover from Iron man's repulsor beams behind the airport's baggage cars.

Tony, his arm still out stretched ready to fire again, but nothing comes. His suits weapons system begins to power Down, "FRIDAY?" He questions, "We have some weapon systems offline," she reports, "They what?"

"Oh," a voice calls, "you're gonna have to take this into the shop,"

Tony's head tilts before asking, "Who's speaking?" through gritted teeth.

"It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days," Dismantaling any wires he could find.

"Friday," Tony says frantically, his visor looking as if it has a bad signal,

"Deploying fire suppression system," She answers swiftly, her voice also traveling to Scott's ears.

He's the middle of holding a cord above his head, when the fire suppression system is activated

"Uh oh," Ant-man exclaims drooping the wire, running away from the thick foam coming towards him.

He yells as he's ejected from the suit.

Sarah and Bucky finally meet up with Steve,

"We got to go," Bucky says as Steve looks at him, "That guy's probably in Siberia by now,"

"Wish I could just teleport everyone there, would make things a lot easier," Sarah replies,

"Easier, but risky. This is the safer plan," his gaze shoots to the sky, "Now in order to get to the Quinjet We've gotta draw out these fliers," Steve mutters, "I'll take Vision, while Sarah and Bucky find a way into the jet," He orders.

"No, you guys get to the jet,"  Sam says, "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"Sam, please don't say that, we're all getting out of here," Sarah reprimands.

"As much as I hate to admit it," Clint chimes in as he notched another arrow, "if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it,"

"This isn't the real fight, Sarah" Sam says to her firmly.

Sarah's face held indecision, "Okay then, what's the plan?" She questions Realising it was no use to argue with them,

"We need a diversion." Sam points out. Falcon quickly twirled in the air  avoiding a blast war machine's guns and adds, "Something big,"

"I got something kind of big," Ant-man interjects, "but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell," his breathe picks up. Climbing the boarding stairs ant size could do that to you.

Steve, Bucky and Sarah exchange looks of confusion, "And if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me,"

"He's tearing himself in half?" Bucky asks in disbelief,

"You're sure about this, Scott?" Steve checks for confirmation.

     " I do it all the time. I mean once... in a lab. And I passed out,"

"I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss," he chants, tweaking the settings on his suit. As Rhodey passes by, Ant-man jumps and latches onto his suit. Any-man wastes no time, he presses the button on his suit, and now he's Giant-man.

"Woah!" He exclaims after grabbing onto Rhodey's suit leg.