ii. Chapter 43: "I had Hydra!"

The video cuts off when Bucky shoots the camera.

Steve's and Tony's breathing picks up  they stare down each other,  before his eyes find Sarah, she was closest to him

Steve's and Tony's breathing picks up they stare down each other,  before his eyes find Sarah, she was closest to him. He takes menacing step towards her, but Steve grabs him, "Tony. Tony," Steve pleads for Tony's attention to stray away from his daughter.

Tony pauses, turning to stare at Steve, "Did you know?" He whispers.

Steve's eyes filled with sorrow and regret, "I didn't know it was them," he says,

"Don't bullshit me, Rogers," Tony hisses furiously, "Did you know?" He asks again.

Steve searches Tony's eyes briefly, "Yes," his voice apologetic.

Tony pulls his arm away from Steve's grip. Reeling back in horror and pain. Tony turns, punching Steve in the face.

Sarah's in shock, witnessing the escalation. After Steve went flying backwards, Tony slips his mask back on. Bucky lifts his gun immediately, Tony just sends a blast his way, knocking the gun out of Bucky's grip. Tony turns to Sarah, "why me?!" She screams avoiding his punch before teleporting behind him.

"You just stood there and watched as you remembered him," in his anger he spun around to strike her again.

"I'm sorry Tony, I really am," She says before Tony grips her throat and flys through the air, he was ready to push into one of the cryogenic chambers, but she teleports out of his grasp.

When she reforms she looks up at Tony who still has back turned, "I wish I could take it all back. I wish I could change how I grew up.I wish I had a mother, I wish I had a father, but I didn't, I had Hydra!" she Screams and on the brink of tears.

"Have fun," A menacing voice says and sarah turns to where the voice came from, it was obviously Zemo. He smiles at her Before slipping away, "Go after him," Captain America says as he begins to stand up, "I don't want you apart of this," He finishes now at his feet,

Before she could teleport he places a hand on her shoulder willing her to look at him as he asks her his burning question,"You wish you had a father?"

He caught every word she said a second ago,"I didn't mean it like that. I meant I needed one when I a kid,"

"I know, but I want you to realise that am here, now, and I will always be,"

She gave it a lot of thought before she says, "okay...dad," The word rolls off her tongue. was it easy for her to say? No. Was it foreign for her? Yes.

A smile forms across his face after she teleports away, 'she called me dad' he thought. His smile quickly fades when he see's Tony approaching Bucky with angry strides.

Tony manages to get bucky on the floor stepping on his metal arm. Not able to get free until Steve's shield hits the back of Tony's head.

Tony whipped his head around as the shield went flying back. Steve catches his shield before slamming it against Tony's body. Tony was thrown off Bucky, metal screeching on the floor as his metal boots come to a halt.

Captain America stood protectively over his best friend. Steve raised his shield to block Tony. Tony simply flies at the shield, Steve slides close to a cryogenic chamber. Tony quickly fires two gadgets that wrap themselves around Steve's ankles.

With him distracted Bucky uppercuts Iron man. Tony retaliates by grabbing Bucky's neck flying him into a wall.

Bucky catches Iron mans right hand before he can shoot anything. He crushes it until the light on his palm diminishes. That didn't stop tony from aiming a missile though. Bucky reacted quickly, knocking Tony's hand away and causing the missile to fly off somewhere else, the target? the pillars above one of the cryogenic tanks.

Steve whacks his shield down on his ankle restraints managing to break them, and he quickly ran.

As the pillar came crashing down it also explodes cryogenic chambers beneath it leading to a chain reaction.

Steve glances up quicky to where Tony held Bucky, they are very close to the collapsing structure. Tony's grip on Bucky falters and he falls, landing with a thud on the ground below. Tony was knocked aside by one of the falling beams.

Steve quickly leapt to his feet, Bucky's eyes find him. They're both breathing heavily from recent events, "Get out of here!" Steve orders. Bucky turns and runs off. With all the exits blocked his first instinct is to go up.