ii. Chapter 37: "Access denied. Sarah Rogers is a fugitive"

Astonished. That's what they are, when they look up at giant-man, "guess that's the signal," Steve says, they stand out in the open before running towards the hanger,

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam exclaimed,

"I see the Quinjet!" Sarah calls over to her father.

"Go," Steve replies, Without a second thought she teleports into the Quinjet, she watches Captain America and Bucky close the distance, before looking down to place her hand on the scanner, "Voice identification required,"

Tony pauses, looking up at the newly formed giant-man, "Give me back my Rhodey." Iron man demands.

Sam flew toward Tony unexpectedly, before knocking him aside.Giant-man tosses war machine through the air, loosing momentary flight control, War machine flies towards a plane.

"I got him!" Spider-man yells, eager to help. He shoots a web toward war machine as he went by. Using the truck he flies into to brace his legs, before tugging Rhodey towards him. It was just in time too, Spider-man helped him to avoid crashing into a plane.

Scott spots on the front of a bus before kicking it in the direction of T'challa. As it rolls menacingly toward T'Challa, Vision was quick enough to jump infront of it. His fist managing to cut the bus in half.

It doesn't take long for T'Challa's eyes to spot Steve and Bucky running towards the hanger. He heads in there direction while Ironman takes off after the Falcon. Giant-man grabs the wing of a plane. Giant-man swings the wing around before throwing it in Iron man's direction, Narrowly missing him,

In frustion, "Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestions" Tony states. Falcon dives towards Iron man, unleashing redwing into his helmet.

Giant-man steps towards Black Panther, blocking T'Challa from following Steve and Bucky, "You wanna get to them, you gotta go through me,"

War machine fires a continuous stream of explosions at Giant-man's face, while Spider-man swings in from web on his back.

Engulfed in the smoke, Giant-man fumbles, waving his hand through the gray cloud. Spider-man, with his free hand, he shoots a web at Giant-man arm, making sure it's secure. He uses the web to swing around giant-man's it several times before he lunches himself above his head.

The sudden impact of Spider-man landing on his helmet causes Scott to Stumbling back, Narrowly missing Hawkeye confronting the Black Panther at his feet.

Hawkeye, fires several arrows towards T'challa. The black Panther dodges the first few and catches the last two. The arrow heads explode in his face, But he wasn't fazed at all. The cloud of smoke, dispursts in the air and T'challa drops the Arrows on the floor.

With his claws extended, T'Challa moved towards Hawkeye, "We haven't met yet," Hawkeye says, as way to distract The Black Panther. Clint flattens his bow turning it into a bow staff before spinning it around.

 Clint flattens his bow turning it into a bow staff before spinning it around

"I'm Clint," He introduces himself

"I don't care," T'Challa states before moving om to attack.

Wielding his bow like a staff, he threw several blows at the king who was able to easily block his efforts.

"Get off," Scott says, it was like he was dealing with a persistent bee. Spider-man was walking around his helmet trying to look inside. Vision, soared forward, shoving Giant-man back and as he does so, it makes for a clear view of steve and bucky running towards the hanger.

A determined look fell upon visions face before he phases through giant man, "Something just flew in me!" Scott panicks gripping his chest.

Firing a beam of energy, Vision blasted the control tower as it collapses toward the hangar entrance. Wanda strained as she held the tower from falling any further, giving Steve, Bucky, and Furia a chance to get by.

A sudden scream filled the air as Wanda held onto her head, losing her concentration on the tower. The pain from War Machine's sonic blaster was overpowering and soon Wanda was on her knees. Standing in front of the quinjet, Nat looked to Steve and Bucky, "Where's Sarah?" Natasha asks,

Vision meanwhile had fired a blast at the hangar, having used his powers to go right through Scott and towards the escaping pair. The effect of his attack was to cause the nearby watchtower to break, the tower snapping before it began to topple over, right in front of the open-hangar doors.

Steve and Bucky slowed slightly before making a run for it. Right when thought the tower was going to block their path before they could get through, the whole tower froze, suspended in mid-air.

Captain America glances back to see Wanda. With her hands outstretched, she uses her powers to hold up the tower, Rhodey came flying in and fired a sonic wave at Wanda.

The wave broke Wanda's concentration as she clutches her head in pain, screaming in agony. The sound quickly attracted Vision's attention, and he gave up chasing Steve and Bucky to fly over to his friend in concern

Steve dashed into the hanger, Bucky right behind him as the pair barely managed to slide inside before the tower came crashing down behind them

Steve leapt back to his feet once he was safely away from the tower, only to come to a screeching halt. Bucky stopped beside him, the pair staring at the sight that met them.

In the quintet sarah was still tring to activate the ship, "Sarah."

beep,"Access denied,"

Maybe its her full name? "Sarah Rogers,"

beep, "Access denied...she. is. a fugitive,"

Rolling her eyes, she takes a calming breathe, "This is why I read. Can't get back talk from a book," She exclaims, before finding her eyes on Natasha holding her weapon out towards Her father and Bucky.

"Sorry about this," Sarah says, without even letting Natasha think she teleports her into the cockpit,

"Unlock this bloody thing,"

"Why would I do that?" holding up her weapon, "-When I could just shoot you, right now?"

"We're friends?" Sarah takes a deep breathe when she sees Natasha didn't falter, "- Look, Nat, can I call you Nat?" there was no reply so she continued, "- I was forced to make a lot of bad choices in my life. I had no control, but I still take full responsibility for all of them because at the end of the day it was my finger on the trigger...Right now we're trying to apprehend the man that reactivated Bucky and I, there's five more of us out there, five more of them that he'll be able to control, he can't get to them first,"

Natasha looks deep Into Sarah's eyes as if she had her own superpower to sense any lies, a small smile-that even Sarah couldn't see-is plastered on Natasha's face before she walks up to the scanner and places her hand on it, "Voice Identification required,"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Welcome Black Widow,"

The Quinjet powered on, "Thanks," Sarah replies,

Natasha smile, "I was going to do it anyway," She shrugs.

Natasha opens the quintets doors for her before walking down the ramp,

Sarah stands behind Natasha, Spotting The black Panther, Black widow raises her widow bites to stun T'challa, "All of you, go,"

"I can't thank you enough, Nat,"

"What are friends for?" She smiles back before stunning The black Panther again,