𝐈𝐈𝐈.Chapter 52: "Make a call,"

Manhattan, New York City

Spider-man shoots his webs and started swinging to go after Maw and rescue Doctor Strange.

A piece of debris flies in his face, "Not cool," Spider-man remarks seeing it came from Maw. He quickly recovers and continues his pursuit.

Maw uses his powers to conform to some street lights onto the Cloak of Levitation, The cloak weaves his way through a short few before being caught in one. In its efforts to break free, Doctor strange starts falling. Spider-man swings in and webs him before he could reach the streets.

The Q-Ship's tractor beam catches Doctor Strange, It begins to lift him up to the ship, along with Spider-man. Spider-man uses his best effort to rescue Doctor Strange from the beam by webbing a street light. One web on Doctor Strange and the other on the street light he begins to pull him out.

     "Uh, Mr. Stark," Spider-man begins to be pulled toward the Q-ship, The Street light is no longer connected to the street, thanks to Maw, "I'm being beamed up," Spider-man says.

     "Hang on, kid," Tony replies still fighting Obsidian. He fires beam after beam, alternating between hands, but it seems nothing can get through his armor or shield.

Obsidian suddenly traps Tony with his claw and tosses him on the ground. Still trapped and unable to do anything Iron-man can only lay there and watch as Obsidian charges at him with his hidden blade. A millisecond before the blade reaches iron-man a ring portal opens up and Obsidian falls in.

Bruce gets close to the portal looking down at Obsidian and the snowy terrain, in an attempt to return back obsidian jumps, setting his sights for Banner. Obsidian, only managing to get his hand through before Wong closed the portal cutting off his hand.

     "Wong, you're invited to my wedding," Tony says getting himself free.

Spider-man manages to get out of the tractor beam and is crawling on the side of the ship.

     "Give me a little juice, Friday," Tony orders.

Tony combined his feet together, giant rocket thruster forms making Iron-man propel himself closer to the Q-Ship, "Unlock 17-A," Tony orders F.R.I.D.A.Y. The pod starts to propel itself towards the fleeing Q-Ship.

Spider-man continues to climb, "Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you," Tony says.

    "But you says to save the wizard! I can't breathe," Spider-man says removing his mask.

     "We're too high up. You're running out of air," Tony says.

     "Yeah. That makes sense," Spider-man replies before losing consciousness. He looses his grip on the ship.

However, the pod opens up and an advanced nanotech dark blue, red, and gold armor assembles around Peter's Spider-Man Suit, resuscitating Peter in time for him to land on the ship's inner ring, and becoming the Iron Spider.

     "Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" Peter says.

     "Happy trails, kid. Friday, send him home," Tony ordered.

     "Yep," F.R.I.D.A.Y. says.

FRIDAY activated the Iron Spider Armor's in-built parachute to return Peter safely to the surface, much to Peter's dismay.

     "Oh, come on!" Peter says as he gets pulled by the chute.

Tony then fires an unibeam to cut a hole at the side of the Q-Ship before boarding.

     "Boss, an incoming call from Miss Potts," FRIDAY informed.

     "Tony? Oh, my God. Are you all right? What's going on?" Pepper asked through the suit's PA, worried for Tony.

     "Yeah, I'm fine. I just think we might have to push our 8:30 res," Tony says.

     "Why?" Pepper asks in concern.

     "Just 'cause I'll probably not make it back for a while," Tony replied as he retracts his helmet.

     "Tell me you're not on that ship," Pepper lets out.

     "Yeah," Tony replies.

     "God, no, please tell me you're not on that ship," Pepper says in distress.

     "Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I don't know what to say," Tony says.

     "Come back here, Tony. I swear to God. Come back here right now. Come back," Pepper says before the connection was lost.

     "Pep," Tony says.

      "Boss, we're losing her. I'm going too," F.R.I.D.A.Y. was able to say before she disconnects.

Outside the Q-Ship, unknown to Tony, Peter had also managed to web his way to the ship. He looks behind to see that he is very high up and see the curvature of the Earth.

     "Oh, my God!" Peter says before he gets inside an opening. "I shoulda stayed on the bus," Peter says as the doors are close and he becomes a stowaway aboard the Q-Ship, mere moments before Ebony Maw sent the ship on an automated route towards Titan to rendezvous with Thanos.

Back on the ground, Bruce finds and picks up the flip phone.

     "Where are you going?" Bruce questions, looking up to see Wong halfway through a portal to the Sanctum emporium.

      "The Time Stone's been taken. The Sanctum remains unguarded. What will you do?" Wong says.

     "I'm gonna make a call," Bruce says before Wong closes the portal.