VII. B - Chapter 136: "I love you three thousand,"

EARTH-1

BRIDGE, WAVERIDER

Everyone, but Kara and Sarah had left the room. Sarah stayed behind because the bridge was the only part of the ship she knew, other than Ray's lab.

Kara was skimming through the multiverse map until it landed on Argo City. Her home away from home, now having 'no signature,'

     "What was Argo?" Sarah asks.

     "Your Clark's earth didn't have Argo City," Kara says in disbelief.

Sarah shakes her head, "It didn't have you either,"

Kara sighs sadly, "It was a remanent city of Krypton. My mother was on Argo when the antimatter wave hit it,"

Little did they know, someone was listening in, "An entire universe wiped from existence distilled down to a computer graphic," Lex mocks.

Kara's eyes widen, she and Sarah sharply turn around, facing Lex Luther and the Monitor.

     "Got to say missing that wow factor," Lex finishes unimpressed.

Kara breathes in and out deeply, "Lena killed you," her rage building.

     "Yeeeah," he drags out, "Only for a little while...ttck," he clicks his tongue under the roof of his mouth.

     "Who is he, Kara?" Sarah asks, noting Kara's eyes begin to burn red from her heat vision.

The Monitor stops her by saying, "Everyone has a part to play, even Lex Luthor,"

Sarah scuffs, "Lex?" She questions, eyeing him, "You're not Lex Luthor," she says, letting out an unamused laugh.

     "You did this," Kara spits at the monitor, "You brought that...p-p-poisonous snake back?" She breathes out.

     "His destiny was unfulfilled; Lex Luthor still has an important role to play," The monitor says.

    "So you can revive 'him,' but you can't bring back Oliver?" Sarah questions.

     "I restored Luthor long before the crisis caused my power to wane,"

     "And what about those innocent lives on Earth-38?...Did they not have destinies to fulfill?... I'm sorry, but I can't trust a man who thinks Lex Luthor is an ally," Kara steps out of the room.

Sarah crosses her arms, walking up to Lex, "So, your the same, on every earth," she states.

    "Aaannnnnd you are?" Lex questions looking Sarah up and down.

     "New...And unfriendly to Lex Luthor's," She says through clenched teeth.

     "Awwwe," he muses, watching her leave, "What did we ever do to you?" He questions in a mocking tone.

ʚ✯ɞ

Sarah meets up with Kate and Kara in the kitchen, "Don't let him get to you," She mumbles to Kara.

"When I think of all those people on my Earth that we wanted to save but couldn't, it just feels unfair,"

"Look. I thought things couldn't get any worse for me...I was kidnapped when I was five—brainwashed by Hydra. Give or take, seventy years as an assassin? Experimented on, which I mentioned before. Fought a robot, who killed someone I 'really' loved. Got framed for a bombing. Got reactivated as an Assassin, briefly. The Avengers fell apart, which was partly my fault. My 'home' is then attacked by a mad titan hell-bent on getting the six infinity stones. He uses the gauntlet on me, and I get sent to Clark's earth, not knowing if Thanos snapped his fingers or not," Sarah confesses.