VI. Chapter 128: "I got my second chance right here"

"Where's Morgan?" Tony asks his wife.

Pepper smiles while she flips the burger meat, "Playing outside. Why don't you go get her? it's lunch time,"

"Lunch time, already?" Tony jokes, placing a kiss on her cheek, his eyes land on the frying pan,"Ooooh, Cheese Burgers, my favorite,"

"I know,"

Tony narrows his eyes, "Am I missing something?...A birthday?...Anniversary perhaps? you never make cheeseburgers,"

"What are you talking about, Tony?" Pepper rolls her eyes, "I make Cheeseburgers quite often. Morgan loves them," she points out.

"Who do you have to thank for that?"

"You," Pepper deadpans.

Tony leaves their cabin with a smile on his face.

As he walks down the steps of the porch laughter fills his ears. Tony looks left and right, searching the outdoors for the familiar sound.

Morgan's tent wasn't far from the cabin, assuming that's where she'd be, Tony takes a instantaneous right turn.

Tony closes in on her tent, clapping his hands together.

CLAP.

CLAP.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP.

CLAP, CLAP ,CLAP, CLAP.

"Chow time!"

"Morgoona?" He questions in a sing-song voice.

There was silence.

Tony looks down at one of Morgan's play chair. He grabs the teddy bear off the seat, and takes its place.

He fiddles with the thing, "Morgan H. Stark. Want some lunch?" before he could even finish his question Morgan's already flipped the tent's flap open.

Tony eyes his daughter questionably, more or less the Blue and Silver Iron helmet.

'Where did she get that?'

Morgan crawls out of the tent, Holding her rupulser, A red glove with a glowing light, up at her father, "Define lunch or be disintegrated," she says.

Tony couldn't see this, but Morgan is eying him down.

"You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom," Tony says, leaning in, giving the helmet a kiss.

With one pull, the helmet comes off her head, revealing some disheveled hair, "There you go,"

"Are you thinking about lunch?" he questions, brushing some hair out of her eyes.

After getting no reply, "Gonna give you a handful of crickets, on a bed of lettuce" he says jokingly.

"Noooo." Morgan cries lowly, scrunching her nose.

"That's what you waaaant," He continues to play with her till his eyes land on Pepper's helmet, A smile finds its way to his lips, "How did you find this?" He holds up the helmet.

"Garage," She replies,

"Really?" He questions narrowing his eyes, "Were you looking for it?"

"No. l found it though," She says playing with her hair.

"You like going to the garage, huh?...So does daddy," Tony grunts to a standing position, grabbing his daughter on the way.