V. Chapter 100: "Don't let her sacrifice herself"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a special chapter, it happens to be the 100th chapter in this book so, I'm really exited for you to read this. This Chapter is my rendition of what would happen if Sarah Rogers were to die in Endgame. If somethings don't make sense, don't worry, they'll be explained in future chapters.

Without further a due, Have Fun reading, and don't forget to tell me what you guys think of this what if future?

➽───────────────❥

                                                            Earth-616, 2023

Avengers Facility                                                                                                   Upstate, New York

There's nothing but chaos and destruction on Earth-616. The hero's from other Earth's are doing there best to keep Thanos away from the stones.

     "You said one out of 14 million, Tell me this is it," Tony demands from the sorcerer supreme.

Dr. Strange turns to Tony, "If I tell you, it won't happen,"

     "You better be right," Tony flies away, but Sarah stays after hearing everything.

     "What does he mean?" Sarah questions

Stephen saw the determination in her eyes. He knew if this wasn't the timeline they win, that it's up to Barry Allen of Earth-538 to put things in order,  "You can't save him, Sarah. I know how much you'd hate to loose another friend, but we will be worst off if you die,"

Sarah questions his words, 'what can be worst off?'

The time finally came.

Sarah watches helplessly as her friends and lover go against Thanos.

He now had the Gauntlet and not gonna lie, she's scared, scared to fail like she did five years ago. No matter what good came out of it. She new after this it'll either be over or it wouldn't .

She prepares her mind, empties her thoughts of anything negative and only thinks of love, like Barry from Earth-prime taught her.

She reacts to Thanos lifting his hand to snap almost instantly. Sarah reaches out her hand as a blue glow erupts from them.

Superman flies down, landing on Thanos' leg before bunching him in the face. Sarah releases the Gauntlet in response to this. She watches in horror as Thanos grabs the power stone, using it to punch Superman.

Sarah gasps.

Superman lands at least a couple yards away.

Sarah wanted nothing more then to help him, but she new her priority was getting the gauntlet away from Thanos.