𝐈𝐈𝐈. Chapter 63: "Meet me on Titan,"

Onboard the Sanctuary II, Nebula was still suspended in the torture room and one of Thanos' Chitauri henchmen was slowly putting her parts back together.

Nebula loosens her cybernetic left eye which gains the Chitauri's attention. The Chitauri walks over and stares at the piece for a brief second before pushing it back in.

Nebula grabs its arm before killing it by snapping its neck. Now with no guard she manages to get free.

She slowly makes her way to a monitor her left leg trailing behind her while she tightens her wrist.

"Mantis, listen very carefully. I need you to meet me on Titan," Nebula trails off before sending the message.

- ✪ -

Q-Ship

Titan

"I think we're here," Doctor Strange says.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function," Tony briskly walks over to one of the steering controls and places his arm in before turning to Peter, "Get your hand into this steering gimbal," Spider-man nods his head in agreement, "Close those around it. You understand?"

"Yep, got it," Spider-man uncertainly says.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time," Tony explains

"Okay. Okay." Peter stutters out, "Ready," They started to careen toward one of the structures, "We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!"

They crashed into the side and lost about three-quarters of the ship in the collision.

Spider-man yelps before activating his mask. Doctor Strange a protective golden force field around them. When the Q-ship lands-crash lands-Spider-man frees his hand from the steering device, before the unstable ship flings him backward, he manages to swing to safety now above Doctor Strange and Iron-man.

Spider-man lowers himself to meet them, "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I end up eating you, I'm sorry-"

Tony glares at him, "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

Spider-man begins to say, "I'm trying to say that Something is coming," a grenade rolls over towards them. They all stare down at it confusingly not knowing that it was a grenade until It exploded and thy were tossed across the ship.

The guardians enter a hole in the ship, "Thanos!" Drax hollers before throwing his blades towards Doctor Strange, he easily deflects it.

The cloak of levitation raps around Drax' face interrupting his battle cry.

Spider-man scurries back on his elbows, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He yells, looking up to see Mantis hovering above him, "Please don't put your eggs in me!" He shot webs up at her, tying her arms to her side. She squeaks as she face-plants onto the floor.

Spider-man got to his feet. Star-lord flies over towards him, feet-first, and kicked him to the side, "Stay down, clown!" Star-lord spits.

Spider-man was able to stay upright avoiding as many continuous shots by Star-lord as he could. Spider-man leaps down from his position, Before he can reach him, Star-lord shoots out an electric cord, it wraps around Peter. Pining his arms and spider limbs to his side.

Still fighting off the cloak of levitation, Drax manages to let out, "Die blanket of death," Iron-man is magnetically glued to a piece of scaffolding, he finally manages to break free and flies towards Drax. The Cloak of Levitation scurries away as Iron-man holds out his repulsor.

Star-lord grabs Spider-man's metal shoulder and yanks him up, "Alright, everybody, stay where you are-Chill the eff out" Star-lord says deactivating his mask, "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" Iron-man holds up his gauntlet in his direction, retracting his mask, "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better!" Drax shouts, "Why is Gamora?!"

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak," Star-lord says,

"Let's do it!" Tony screamed, "You shoot my guy," he says turning his attention away from Spider-man and now had it on Drax, "I'll blast yours. Let's go!"  Iron-man's left arm extended out into a cannon,

"Do it, Quill!" Drax orders, "I can take it," He finishes real sure of his strength.

"No, he can't take it!" Mantis pleads.

"She's right. You can't," Strange says.

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine." Star-lord spits, "I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself," He says powering up his gun, pushing it closer to Spiderman, "Starting with you," he finishes.

"Wait, what." Doctor Strange blurts out, narrowing his eyes, "Thanos? Alright, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

"What master do I serve?" Star-lord sneers, "What am I supposed to say, 'Jesus'?"

deactivating his weapons, "You're from Earth?" Tony Deadpans, deactivating his weapons.

"I'm not from Earth...I'm from Missouri," Star-lord says.

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dip-shit," Iron-man snaps, "What are you hassling us for?"

"So, you're not with Thanos?"Spider-man questions slowly.

"With Thanos?!" Star-lord questions in disgust, "No, I'm here to kill Thanos! He took my girl. Wait... who are you?" He questions.

Spider-man retracts his mask, "We're the Avengers, man," he says as if it was obvious.

"You're the ones Thor told us about!" Mantis says,

"You know Thor!?" Tony bellowed.

"Yeah," Star-lord confirms, "Tall guy, not that good-looking, Needed saving,"

"Where is he now?" Strange asked.