VI. Chapter 119: "Are you Victor Stone?"

Barry Allen's Home

Central City, Ohio

An unsuspecting Barry Allen enters his crummy house. He flips a swith and the electricity comes on. That's when he notices someone sitting in his chair.

     "Barry Allen, Bruce Wayne," Bruce introduces himself while the K-pop music videos playes behind him.

     "You say that like it explains why there is a total stranger in my place, sitting in the dark...in my second favorite chair," Barry says unsettled

Bruce walks up to Barry, "Tell me about this?" He questions handing Barry a photograph.

Barry's mouth agaped, as he stares down at the picture of him, "This is a person that looks exactly like me, but is definetly not me," Barry perfusly denies. "A very attractive Jewish boy, somebody who I don't know," Barry shrugs, "may have stolen your pocket watch or railroads-" Barry trails off.

     "I know you have abilities. I just don't know what they are,"

     "My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in signlanguage, Gorilla sign language,"

Bruce tunes him out. He finds his eyes lingering , "Silicon quartz, abrasive resistant, heat resistant, this material is used on the space shuttles for when they reenter," Bruce notes.

     "Yeah I do...competitive ice dancing," Barry says.

     "That's what they use on the shuttle, to prevent it from burning up on re-entry," Bruce points out.

      "I do 'v-very' competitive ice dancing," Barry rephrases, but it still doesn't help his case.

      "Look, whoever you're looking for-" Barry gets cut off, he watches as Bruce reaches into his coat pocket. Bruce pulls out a baterrang and throws it towards barry. Little did Bruce know that Barry slowed down time long enough to look at the weapon, and figure out who he was. Barry eyes the shape for, what seems like seconds for him, but for Bruce it was barely even a millisecond.

Barry instinctively moves out of the way and grabs the baterang, before returning to the normal time frame, "You're the Batman?"

     "So you're fast," Bruce smiles.

     "That seems like an oversimplification,"

     "I'm putting together a team," Bruce began

     "I'm in," Barry says instantly.

It seems like Bruce stood up straighter when Barry said that, "You are?" he questions.

     "Yeah. I need...friends...People are difficult. They require a lot of focus. They have like a rythm that I haven't been able to...Like, Brunch? Like... What is Brunch? You wait in line for an hour...for, essentially, lunch. I mean, I don't know. People are a little slow,"

     "I'll try to keep up,"

Barry raises the baterrang, "Can I keep this?'

The two exited the apartment, Barry, holding a pizza box in one hand and a pizza slice in the other,  "It's like this layer of dimensional reality that seems to manipulate space-time. I call it the  Speed Force. It Causes me to burn tremendous amount of calories...So I am just a black hole of snacks...I am a "snack hole," He jokes.

The car door lifts up, "How many people are on this special fight team?" Barry asks slipping in.

     "Four, including you," Bruce replies.

     "Four? Against what?" Barry asks.

     "I'll tell you on the plane,"

     "Plane?" Barry questions, taken back, "What are your super-powers again?"