VII. S - Chapter 132: "Didn't Hydra crash your wedding, Barry?"

EARTH-616 Prime
YEAR, 2034

EARTH-616 Prime  YEAR, 2034

KENT FARM, KANSAS

Hearing the alert coming from her bracelet, Sarah pushes the Kimoyo bead into the center of her palm. Once the image is fully formed Sarah greats Okoye.

"Sarah, Clark, it's been too long," Okoye says.

"Couldn't agree more," Sarah replies with a smile, "What do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"You would not believe what surfaced on our radar?" Okoye questions, transferring the data of her scans to Sarah's bracelet.

"Is that-?" Sarah questions breathlessly up at Clark, unable to finish her sentence, for Clark is already doing so, "-A Kryptonian Pod,"

"It's only big enough to carry a small occupant," Okoye informs them.

"Jonathan," Sarah whispers looking up at Clark. "I mean it has to be Jonathan," she says aloud.

"Okoye is there any way you could find its origin,"

"Already figured that out," a distant voice says before the person is significantly projected.

Sarah smiles, "Queen Shuri, I'm assuming you're going to tell us where the pod is from?"

"Yes. Earth-38, the year 2023. So the assumption of it being Johnathan is correct,"

"But that can only mean the antimatter wave is coming,"

When Sarah puts her hand down the connection to Shuri's and Okoye's Kimoyo beads disconnect.

"We've prepared ourselves as much as we could. Everything will be okay...we'll be okay," he reassures.

"What if something different happens? what if Oliver-"

Clark cuts her off, "Stop. Stop right there. Leap of faith, Remember? The trust comes later,"

"Well, I trust Oliver,"

"Me too. I mean, look what he gave us? I got to hang up my cape. I've had ten wonderful years of married life with you. I have a son, and I share a daughter with your former lover. I couldn't ask for more,"

Sarah raises her eyebrows in a joking manner, "You asked to share a daughter?"

"No. But, I wouldn't have it any other way?"

"Formed as a question. I'll take it though. I'm sure he will too, once I tell him,"

"You wouldn't,"

Sarah smile teasingly before saying, "I wouldn't,"

When he smiles back it takes all her worries, about the upcoming conflict, away.