𝐈𝐈𝐈. Chapter 50: "Earth is closed Today,"

School Bus

Williams Bridge, New York City

On a field trip, Peter parker sits on a bus. His head lifts up, when he feels the hairs on his forearm rise. Peter's first instinct was to look out the window and when he saw the Q-ship hovering over manhattan he knew he had to help.

He taps Ned's face, "Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction," Ned's attention goes straight to the bus' window and when he sees the ship he yells, "We're all gonna die! There's a spaceship! Oh, my God!" 

That was just the distraction Peter Parker, aka the Spider-man needed. 

- ✪ -

     "FRIDAY, evac anyone south of 43rd Street. Notify first responders," Tony orders

     "Will do." F.R.I.D.A.Y. replies.

Doctor Strange uses the spell, Winds of Watoomb, which neutralizes the powerful winds coming from the Q-Ship. 

Two of Thanos' children, Maw and Obsidian land in front of the four heroes, "Hear me and rejoice." Maw begins to say, "You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing..."

     "I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here," Tony warns.

Maw's attention falls to Doctor Strange, more specifically stone hanging around his neck,"Stonekeeper," Maw calls, "Does this chattering animal speak for you?" He questions.

     "Certainly not. I speak for myself," Stephen replies, summoning two Tao Mandalas, while Wong does the same. "You're trespassing in this city and on this planet," Stephen warns.

     "He means to get lost, Squidward," Tony remarks.

Obsidian replies with a growl, "He exhausts me too," Maw replies to obsidian's growl, "Bring me the stone,"

Obsidian starts to walk towards the four heroes, "Banner, you want a piece?" Tony asks.

     "Mmm, no, not really. But when do I ever get what I want?" Bruce replies.

     "That's right," Tony said.

     "Okay. Push!" Bruce said as he starts trying to turn back into Hulk.

     "It's been a while. It's gonna be good to have you, buddy." Tony said.

     "Okay, Shh," Bruce says trying to focus,  "Let me just... I need to concentrate here for a second. Come on, come on, man. God!" He whispers to the hulk. He tries so hard, he's straining to reach the Hulk. Hulk only surfaces for a brief second, before his skin returns to normal, "Where's your guy?" Tony questions, "I don't know. We've sorta been having a thing." Bruce replies.

     "It's no time for a thing," Tony exasperates.

     "I know," Bruce says in frustration.

Tony points towards the approaching Obsidian, "That's the thing right there. Let's go." Tony says Bruce continues to try to turn into Hulk, his neck turns green. Bruce grunts as he tries his best.

Doctor Strange looks at Tony strangely, "Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards," Tony says after look at Strange's expression.

     "Tony, I'm sorry. Either I can't or he won't," Bruce says.

     "Always angry?" He questions in a whisper before rolling his eyes, "it's okay. Hey, stand down," Tony says to Bruce. Bruce quietly walks to a position behind everyone, "Keep an eye on him. Thank you," Tony says to Wong, 

     "I have him," Wong replies.

Tony presses his new arc reactor and activates his nanotech, Iron Man Mark L Armor. The nanoparticles materialize his Iron Man armor around his body. He immediately uses the nanotech to create a shield to block Obsidian's incoming hammer attack and then sends a left hook right into his jaw. Obsidian steps back a little giving Iron-man enough room to hold out his fists. His Cluster Canons fire four beams that directly hit Obsidian sending him flying towards Maw. Maw uses his powers, Lazily, throwing Obsidian towards a few cars to afford to get hit.

     "Where that come from?" Bruce asks.

    "It's a nanotech. Do you like it? A little something I-" He unwittingly shoots up to the sky-Maws doing-Maw had enough of their time-consuming, bickering. Maw goes to attack Wong and Doctor Strange.

     "Doctor Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us..." Doctor Strange trails off using his sling ring to form a portal that leads bruce to safety.