𝐈𝐈𝐈. Chapter 72: "We're in the Endgame now,"

Titan

Meteors from the moon still made their way to Titan, Spider-man is webbing under and over them all while trying to get the unconscious guardians to safety, "I got you," he says webbing Mantis to some debris, "I got you," he says webbing Drax, "I'm sorry I can't remember anybody's names," he says pulling Star-lord in.

Thanos pushes some debris out of his path as he makes way towards Doctor Strange. Eager to get the Time Stone. They take turns using different types of offensive and Defensive skills, ultimately Thanos gets frustrates and wills the Space and Reality stone to pull Doctor Strange into his gauntlet, "You're full of tricks wizard," Doctor Strange grunts in his grasp screaming "Nooooo!" When Thanos pulls the eye of agamotto from his neck," Yet you never once uses your greatest weapon," crushing it in his palm, "A fake," he spits tossing Doctor Strange aside, he tumbles down a few steps before hitting his head, knocking him out.

Iron-man shoots his Gauntlet around Thanos' enabling him from using it as Iron-man lands, "You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna lose it," Iron-man sneers.

     "Stark," Thanos greets.

Iron-man pauses, taken back, "You know me?" He questions.

     "I do. You're not the only one curses with knowledge," Thanos says.

     "My only curse is you," Iron-man says, sending several missiles at Thanos. Each hit their mark, but Thanos was unharmed

Iron-man then flew at him, making his rocket boots much larger and slamming into Thanos. Iron-man then slams his feet into the ground, made his hands into blocks, and slams Thanos into a boulder, However, Thanos pushes back, breaking Iron-man's helmet.

Iron-man's helmet was quickly replaced by the nanotech in his suit, although it was visibly damaged. Thanos punches Iron-man, sending him to the ground and angrily rips plate covering his gauntlet.

Able to use the gauntlet again, Thanos clenches his fists and the purple stone glows, sending a blast of purple energy at Iron-man. Iron-man produces a shield, protecting himself from the blast. He dodges around the blast and flies towards Thanos and Kicks his arm to the floor. Locking it into the ground, the nanotech forms a hammer and he punches Thanos.

     "All that for a drop of blood," Thanos said as he fingers his wound, seeing the blood on his fingers.

Thanos frees his foot sending Iron-man through a series of spins before landing on his back. Thanos the begins to beat him, Punch after punch, Thanos sends his way before lifting him up and blasts the power stone at him. Iron-man goes flying, he ends up sliding to a kneeling position before he sends a laser beam at Thanos. Thanos uses the Power stone ricochet the yellow beam. Thanos slowly makes his way towards Iron-man, once Thanos reaches him, Iron-man transforms his hand into a blade and tries to stab Thanos.

However, Thanos grabs the blade, and brakes it off from Iron-man's suit, and stabs Iron-man with it.

Iron-man gasps as pain sears through him. Thanos guides him to the floor, "You have my respect Stark," Thanos tells him, "When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you,"

Thanos readies his gauntlet, all stones begin to glow, signaling he was prepared to use all of them, "Stop," A strenuous voice says, and they both look over to Doctor Strange, "Spare his life and I will give you the stone," He says.

     "No tricks?" Thanos questions.

Doctor Strange shakes his head and agreement.

     "Don't," Iron-man pleads.

Doctor Strange brought the stone forth, a glowing, green-stone begins to float over to Thanos.

Thanos places it in its slot and breathes heavily as the gauntlet pulses with its power, "One to go," Thanos notes.

The gauntlet was hit by Quills Quad blaster, Star-Lord came rushing forward. Thanos dodges another blow before disappearing in a blue portal.

His mask disappears, "Did we just lose?" Quill asks.

Looking at Doctor strange, "Why'd you do that?" Iron-man asks weakly,

     "We're in the endgame now," Doctor Strange replies.