31.

•♡•♡•

THE WEASLEY TWINS WEREN'T ONES to be ignored, and everybody knew that

THE WEASLEY TWINS WEREN'T ONES to be ignored, and everybody knew that. They both lived their lives, each day, as if it were their last, setting such intricate pranks to running across the grounds to escape the wrath of Professor McGonagall, just for the pride of spreading laughter and joy within the castle. As the resident 'Pranksters' – and with the help of the Marauders' Map they had memorized – the could read a corridor and pick out it's faults with ease. And unlike most doubts, they were extremely perceptive. So, it was no surprise that they both were able to catch notice of the black haired Ravenclaw at the very end of the hall who had turned around to duck down another hall and avoid yet another run-in with them.

For the past week, Rebecca had sub-consciously done the most to steer clear of running into any Gryffindor if she could help it. Only in the corridors or the Great Hall or simply in passing – seeing as she still held numerous classes with them. And save for Ginny as well, who had begun to like walking the same way as her to get to the History of Magic classroom while the older girl walked to Alchemy. Rebecca would still interact and speak when she needed to; though she'd easily toss herself into whatever assignment was given and use short-phrased answers when asked a question.

Fred, whilst happy to still be able to properly function at her side, was left utterly clueless at the newfound silence and indirect avoidance. He had figured – with all the letters they had send back and forth, what one could consider flirting between them, and then the recent kiss to his cheek – that they both had mutual feelings for one another. He didn't want to question it, especially not in such a public setting where anybody could weigh in, but he only wanted to speak about his fuddled thoughts and get their feelings sorted. Yet, he couldn't, because Oliver Wood was dragging the whole of the Gryffindor quidditch team to attend the Ravenclaw versus Slytherin match that afternoon.

"You know you're gonna have to speak with him at some point in time," Cedric insisted quietly as his best friend had suddenly, took an abrupt turn down a different hall, "better to get it over with now."

"I already planned when I'm going to speak with him – and what I'll say," Rebecca admitted reluctantly, straightening her spine, "it'll be at graduation, and I'll offer my congratulations before hightailing it out of here."

"That's no," He shook his head in mock disappointment, sighing dramatically as he linked their arms to guide them both down towards the pitch for the match.

They walked in silence for a short time, alongside a bunch of other students who were also gearing up for the match that would very well decide the next foreseeable days of quidditch. It was a surprisingly crisp day, which they were both sure the two teams were grateful for.