18.

•♡•♡•

GEORGE WEASLEY HAD STUCK TO his word when he had said he'd be at his newest friend's side to help stop any form of premeditated 'attack' from any and all sides

GEORGE WEASLEY HAD STUCK TO his word when he had said he'd be at his newest friend's side to help stop any form of premeditated 'attack' from any and all sides. Even when she'd try and study in the library with Adrienne – both which were more of a nuisance than a help – and even when she'd be down on the pitch at Cedric's request for moral support in his quidditch practices; both having got banned from attending anymore practices after realizing they'd just be able to relay plays back to their own House teams. George was right there for it all – and surprisingly enough, so was Fred. Of course, one twin couldn't last long without the other's presence, but it wasn't as rare of a sight to see both twins with the Ravenclaw anymore.

Though, Rebecca and George had known the real reason Fred had suddenly started joining them more often – he and Bonnie still weren't on speaking terms after their last spat just days prior.

"So," Fred began suddenly, out of the blur, shifting around in his seat across from George and Lee, "I was thinking about our trip down to Hogsmeade," He gained both their attention easily, paying no mind to the raven-haired girl at his side still scribbling away at Charms work – "we'll start with Zonkos, obviously –"

"What? No," George shook his head, eyebrows furrowed, "Zonkos has to be last," He insisted, pausing his doodling of their next product's wrappings, "it's only the best way to end a day."

"But if we go elsewhere first, we might not have enough to splurge," His older half shook his head, he too insisting, "this way, we can get whatever we want or need, then use the rest for drinks at The Three Broomsticks – maybe even stop at Honeydukes."

"Didn't you say you had a date?" Lee questioned, cocking up a dark eyebrow at Fred, "Why are you planning our trip?"

"If you must know, I hardly think I'll be having any more dates for a while," Fred uttered, pursing his lips slightly, "at least, not with Bonnie," He added, rolling his eyes, "apparently I get annoying by being 'clingy'."

"She actually said that to you?" Rebecca blurted out incredulously, her hand stopping abruptly in writing her Charms fill-in-the-blanks; her head shooting up and her eyes widened, "what a toad."

"–sorry, it's not my place," She quickly mended, shaking her head and turning her gaze back downward, "I'm not listening — I could put my earbuds in if you want as well."

"Nah, it's fine," Fred shrugged, twirling his wand between his fingers absentmindedly, "she is a bit of a toad."

"A bit?" George mused mockingly, raising his eyebrows as he folded his arm.