61.

•♡•♡•

WHILE MOST OF THE WEASLEY family, alongside Harry and Hermione, of course, were rejoicing the fact that Fred was finally awake within the Hospital Wing – Rebecca had yet to be relayed the message

WHILE MOST OF THE WEASLEY family, alongside Harry and Hermione, of course, were rejoicing the fact that Fred was finally awake within the Hospital Wing – Rebecca had yet to be relayed the message. She had been practically forced back to her dormitory, ushered towards the bathroon with a towel thrown to her face; which earned Cedric Diggory a Tickling Hex for the duration of her purposely long shower. Once finished and dressed and in emerging back into the main part of the dorm – despite knowing her need for a good bit of sleep – Cedric reluctantly passed along the good news from George that had came in the form of a folded paper plane through the window.

Almost immediately, Rebecca was grinning and tugging her shoes back on; hopping around like an idiot before she was making a beeline for the exit. She had urged Cedric to follow – making him release a long, overly-exaggerated sigh before he was nodding and giving in. Uttering that he was moving too slow, she grasped his hand, practically yanking his arm from it's socket to take the steps of the Ravenclaw Tower in multiples.

"Slow down!" Cedric let a laugh bubble out from his lips, skidding slightly off the bottom steps of the staircase, having to stable himself from falling over with a single free hand holding onto the bannister, "you're gonna make me trip!"

"You hurry up!" Rebecca retorted, playfully scolding him before tugging his arm again as her lips curled back upward, "I've got places to be."

"God, you're whipped," He let out teasingly, making her quickly pause in her steps to whip around and swat at his bicep.

"Shut up," She uttered as the familiar feeling of warmth crept up her neck and over her cheeks.

Cedric merely continued to grin, allowing her to begin walking again – though, a bit slower this time, and guide them both back towards towards the Hospital Wing. Rebecca let out a small breath before she was pushing the right-side door open, stepping into the ward before giving it a quick glance over. Immediately, her eyes locked onto the small group of redheads and the two brunettes surrounding the same bed from earlier – only this time, Fred Weasley was awake and sitting up against the wooden headboard, stuffing his face with a late breakfast that Hermione had suggested they bring up to him from the kitchens.

"Oh, thank Godric," Rebecca let out another breath, a smile nearly splitting her face in half as she edged towards the group that gave her silent smiles as forms of greetings, "you slept for awhile," she murmured softly, taking the sole empty seat by his side to glance over his features momentarily, "how are you feeling?"

"Fine, thanks," Fred answered shortly, his voice quiet and his gaze focused down on the plate on his lap, fingers twiddling with a shard of bacon before he lifted it up to his lips.