63.

•♡•♡•

EVERYBODY SEEMED TO WAKE UP a bit later than usual on Boxing Day, especially with all the late night Yule Ball festivities and the aftermath filled with chatter and good company that hadn't ended till past midnight

EVERYBODY SEEMED TO WAKE UP a bit later than usual on Boxing Day, especially with all the late night Yule Ball festivities and the aftermath filled with chatter and good company that hadn't ended till past midnight. Though, as she promised, Rebecca had showed up to the Gryffindor common room with her sack of presents for her Gryffindors, looking like Father Christmas as she emerged from the entrance once greeting and being let in by Elizabeth. She shuffled in, flashing a small smile to the random students that passed or sat in the various armchairs. Upon spotting Ginny, curled up on the couch and flicking through a muggle magazine, she stepped over to the redhead, grasping a gift from her bag to present it out to her.

"Sorry it's a day late, but Happy Christmas, Gin," Rebecca smiled sheepishly, "I hope you like it."

"I see you've opened your gift," Ginny sat up promptly, grinning smugly and gesturing down to the khaki-coloured jumper with royal blue cuffs and trimmings that the Ravenclaw wore, "Fred's asked Mum to make it almost ten times – we stole the last letter ages ago to read it before he had sent it."

"Yeah, opened it this morning," She uttered bashfully, peering down at the jumper before back up to the redhead, "anywaysss...I'm off to go give the boys their gifts, but if you see 'Mione, tell her to park her butt right here for when I get back."

The younger girl nodded, flashing another smile before settling back into the couch cushions with the wrapped parcel in her lap. Rebecca turned away, beginning her way up the boys' staircase towards the familiar hallway. Gently rapping her knuckles against the door, there were two staggered groans before a few mutters came from within the room. Stifling a small laugh, grasping the door handle, she peeked her head inside to find the twins still in their beds and the curtains pulled in and blocking out any of the incoming sunlight. Rebecca shuffled in quietly, shutting the door before scooting towards the window to open those curtains just a tiny bit.

"If you're here to wake me, think again," George uttered, his voice muffled by his pillow that he smushed over his own face, "Nothing will get me out of this bed."

"Not even presents?" She hummed nonchalantly, rummaging through her bag to set his gift and a small filled stocking at the foot of his bed before moving over towards Fred's bed.

"That works," He says instantly, rubbing at his eyes and sitting up – immediately grinning slyly at the sight of the familiar knit jumper, "ooh, well aren't you looking chuffed in that particular garment."

Rebecca rolled her eyes playfully, flipping him the bird to which he only grinned wider at. Perching herself on the edge of Fred's mattress, his arm immediately circled around her hips to tug her further back and towards his laying figure. She smiled down at him, though he still didn't open his eyes to see it – gently running her fingers through his tousled ginger hair that was sprawled messily over his forehead and across the pillow.