51.

•♡•♡•

IT WAS LATER THAT SAME morning, on October 31st – the same day the delegations were to arrive – that in a surprising turn of events, Rebecca A

IT WAS LATER THAT SAME morning, on October 31st – the same day the delegations were to arrive – that in a surprising turn of events, Rebecca A. Black had found herself waking up in a far different room, and in a not-so-empty bed. Fred had kept her 'hostage' in his dorm the moment they pulled away from their relationship-defining kiss, clearly over the moon at the fact they were finally officially together – he insisted they must do something to celebrate. And before Rebecca could object and tell him otherwise, he stated cuddling was to the way to go. She thought it a joke at first, smiling in amusement, but in watching the teenage boy kick of his shoes and duck under his covers – she nearly coo'd at the suggestion. It had seemed, while Fred was usually more of 'ladies' man' on the outside and in the eyes of others, he was clearly the biggest, squishy romantic at heart.

Rebecca whole-heartedly gave into his request after a few moments of playful badgering, promptly sliding off her own shoes and outer robes as he pulled back the corner of the blanket to usher her in. She shuffled in awkwardly, cheeks burning bright red as she did so, before carefully laying down on her side next to him. It took Fred five seconds to lace an arm around her waist, tugging her closer to his frame before settling his face into the groove of her neck.

"Is this okay?" He murmured softly, his breath fanning against her already warming skin and sending goosebumps up and down her arms as she brang them up and laced them gently around his shoulders.

"More than okay," She admitted just as quietly, her fingertips hesitating momentarily before beginning to run a course through his hair, "this is nice."

"You're so awkward," Fred chuckled, lifting his head slightly to peer up at her fondly before setting a soft peck to the side of her jaw, "It's adorable."

"You're such a sap, Weasley," Rebecca uttered, playfully rolling her eyes before finally settling back against his pillow with a small breath.

"Only for you, love," He smiled against her skin, making her squirm slightly at the odd sensation before she was chuckling quietly and shaking her head.

The new couple had ended up falling asleep for the rest of the early morning, tangled in one another's embrace. It was an odd occurrence to be sure, Rebecca never felt so at ease before, especially in the arms of someone – let alone had allowed anybody in her own bed before – but she slept rather well at Fred's side and in his comforts. Unfortunately, they both were woken up by George and Lee Jordan not but a few hours later, at the start of breakfast. Both boys grinning knowingly at the new couple, until George was holding out his palm in front of Lee and the dark-skinned teen's smile was fading and he was digging into his front pockets with murmured words.