7

"Do not repay evil with evil." -Romans 12:17

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Kennedyyyyyy" A faint Irish voice sang out my name from behind a door. Who and what the fuck?

"Kennedy Monroe!" The Irish voice sang out again.

I rolled myself out of my messy bed, and opened my bedroom door. Standing in the archway of the door was none other than Niall Horan.

I looked past him to my front door which was wide open. How the fuck did he get into my house?

"How did you-"

"Kennedy! Good morning sunshine!" Niall wrapped his arms around my shoulders, bringing me into a hug.

I am so fucking confused right now.

"Good morning Niall." I grinned up at him and pushed past him to relock my door. Did I leave it open?

"I hope you don't mind me breaking in. Those locks are just so easy to pick. I couldn't help myself." Niall shrugged and sat down on my couch.

"Why are you here?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

"Today is my day with you. We're not going on errands though, I just wanted to get to know you. I bet you haven't done much of that with us." Niall rubbed the palms of his hands on his fitted white trousers.

Niall was wearing a golf outfit again. White pants and a checkered green and purple polo. He had a purple newsboy hat on and classic golfing shoes. Were we going golfing?

"So I don't have work today?" I decided instead of having coffee, I was gonna have tequila.

So I started to pour myself a shot of tequila in front of Niall. He watched me with a confused expression.

"Well, as long as you don't count hanging out with me as a chore. So, no. Not technically." Niall took the bottle of tequila and shot it down like it was nothing. Well, he wasn't a light weight.

"Uhm, okay. Well I have to take a shower. Mind sitting here and waiting?" I took the shot of tequila and squeezed my eyes to fight the sour taste.

"Not a problem gorgeous." Niall grinned softly, shooing me away with his hand. I smiled.

"Sounds good." I held my thumbs up and walked back into my room, shutting the door.

That was an interesting way to wake up. I guess Niall was the fun one of the group. Although, he didn't seem like it. Around all of them, he fit in just perfectly. Maybe I just haven't met the real Niall Horan till now.

I walked into my bathroom and turned to look in the mirror like I do every morning. I looked like shit. My eyes looked blood red since I was up all night last night trying to figure out what the fuck happens at that casino.

I wanted to know why I was excluded from certain conversations and why Natalie was covered in red yesterday. I knew damn well it was blood, I could smell the copper from miles away.

I ran my hands through my long black hair after taking it out of my messy sleep bun. I felt like shit. I guess socializing with someone was last on my list of things to do, but I couldn't be mean. It's not his fault I was reckless last night.

I undressed myself and stepped into the ice cold shower. Fuck, did I pay the water bill? Probably not, I've been very busy. Well, busy in trying to answer questions I had absolutely no leads to answers for.

By the end of the cold shower, I was shivering and my lips were blue. This led me to change into ripped jeans and a cropped red sweater. I don't care if I was gonna sweat, I was freezing right now.