67

"So many unsaid things on the tip of my tongue." -Unknown

-

Harry's POV

-

"Woah, Harry. Slow down." Natalie pressed her back to the wall of the kitchen as I paced.

"She's fucking brainwashed." I ran my palms up and down my thighs with each step I took, crossing the kitchen.

It was nine in the morning, I haven't slept.

"What do you mean she's brainwashed? Harry, have you slept at all?" Natalie went to intercept my pace but I redirected it around her.

"She didn't look like Kennedy. Well... she did. But, she didn't." I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to remember the outline of her body from last night.

"Well, how did she look?" Natalie moved to the island and sat on top of the counter, drinking her fresh cup of coffee.

"She was uh, she was wearing all black. She looked like one of Leonardo's workers. Her hair was done up and she was wearing a lot of makeup." I pressed my knuckle to my temple as if to try and wake up my brain.

"Mhm." Natalie nodded.

"And she uh, she- Well that was really all that was different." I moved to biting the cuticles of my nails out of a stress habit.

"Harry." Natalie hopped down from the island and set her coffee down on the counter.

"She didn't look happy. She was going to kill me. Until she stopped. Then she just left." I began to mumble.

"Harry." Natalie said again.

"But then she handed me this card and-"

"Harry!"

"What!" I shouted at Natalie as she stood in front of me, stopping my pace. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked directly into my eyes.

"Are you one hundred percent sure it was Kennedy you spoke to last night?" Natalie raised her eyebrow.

"Yes! God, what even question is that," I pulled her hands off of me and moved to the opposite side of the island, "I think I would know if I spoke to her or not." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. I'm just making sure." Natalie raised her hands in surrender and went back to her coffee.

"Why aren't you as stressed as I am right now?" I questioned, pulling at the roots of my hair.

"Because this isn't new for Kennedy. In college, she'd disappear for days, sometimes weeks, at a time." Natalie shrugged.

"But I saw her and she was different!" I protested.

"Alright! Harry's Hell Helpers are here!" Niall shouted through the house as he threw the front door open.

"Thank god." Natalie rolled her eyes before rushing towards Niall and the guys. Niall had a smirk as he entered the house.

"You had a girl living here and she didn't change up the place. The K word is a keeper." Niall chuckled while looking around the room.

"Niall!" Louis pushed him from the back.

"What! I'm just speaking the truth." Niall punched Louis back.

"Why are we here?" Liam asked from behind Niall and Louis. Zayn had already found my mini bar and was pouring himself a scotch.