24

^^a/n: that's the song in the car if you wanted to hear it for yourselves^^

-

"She's a saint with the lips of a sinner. She's an angel with a devilish kiss." -n3r

Time after time, I've taken it upon myself to get into situations where I regret every single moment of it. I can't tell if this is one of them. Because waking up in Harry's bed felt so wrong, yet so right.

I don't know what time it was or what day it was but I do know I'm still in last night's clothes just minus my heels. I mean, I'm also alone in a huge room that looks like a millionaire lives here.

All the curtains were closed, leaving me in as much dark as I could with the bright sun. I can't decide if the smell of cologne or the sun are the culprit of springing my body awake.

I'm voting cologne

I pulled myself out of bed and stumbled as I tried to walk over to the door. It was so far away from the big bed, yet it was right there. I didn't know exactly where I was, except that that is Harry's scent in the air.

I finally collapsed onto the door, turning the cold gold door knob and opened the door. It revealed a huge labyrinth of hallways leading to one small staircase. It was almost all white. Like, everything.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the cold hallway. My hand slid along the wall as I walked down the hallway. It was covered in different paintings that looked super expensive.

I eventually made it to the stairs and slowly went down. The stairs were clear and in a small spiral. It felt like an eternity until I reached the floor. It was a soft hardwood.

My head snapped up and I looked around the room. It was a huge living room/kitchen. Everything was grey and white, very unlike Harry. I was honestly surprised this was his house.

"Good morning." A faint voice made me flinch and slam my hand behind me. A small grunt was earned, but not a pained one.

I spun around to see I had just hit Harry in the gut. He was looking down at me, shaking his head.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry!" I bit down on my lip in total embarrassment. I really need to fix that reflex.

"It's alright Love, didn't hurt." Harry grinned and walked forward like nothing had happened.

I appreciated that.

"This is your house?" I followed him through the living room, looking around at all the fancy furniture.

"Inherited it, never sold it. My mum designed it, not really my style though." Harry shrugged and stopped in the kitchen.

The kitchen was just as gorgeous as the rest of the house. It had windows lining the wall, overlooking a huge pool and backyard. This house was beautiful. Nothing like Harry but beautiful.

"It's not your style that's for sure. But it's beautiful." I shuffled over to the window and looked out to the pool.

"My dad bought this a year or two before they died. I hated it because I was an annoying teenager. But now, I appreciate its beauty." Harry stayed by his appliances while I smiled out the window.

It was truly beautiful. The Olympic sized pool, the bar area and jacuzzi I can faintly see. He must use this a lot with his hook ups. You know, he's not very verbal about his sex life. I wonder if he's getting laid often.

"What time is it?" I turned around to see Harry pouring himself some whiskey. He was already dressed in a black suit and everything.

How early does this man get up?