27

a/n: IT'S SMUT TIME BABY

-

"I don't care how complicated this gets, I still want you." -please feel the same way

-

"Whatever you say, darling." Harry chuckled evilly while slowly releasing my hair and straddling my body.

Without a second to waste, I grabbed his neck and pulled him towards me, smacking our lips together. The friction between us was intense and captivating, we've been waiting to do this for so long. You can feel it in the air.

He smirked into the kiss, licking my lips with his tongue before slipping it into my mouth. What started off as a soft caress along the tip of my tongue, soon turned into a violent dance of hunger.

We couldn't get enough

I quickly removed his suit jacket, wanting to feel his body to which I've only ever seen covered in fabrics. The many hours of the night I'm spent fantasizing about what was under all those layers only fired me up more.

In return to the removal of his jacket, he threw mine off of my body. The cold air hit my arms, sending a mixture of different types of goosebumps to erupt on my skin.

The feeling of his tongue with mine, his lips pressing to mine. It all felt so surreal. It's like I've been starving myself for this one moment. And the food is so delicious that I keep needing and wanting more and more.

Harry's hands roamed down my body until it reached the hem of my crop top. He broke the kiss for a second, pulling my shirt off of my body and discarding it somewhere randomly around the room.

I pressed his lips to mine, unable to go more than a few seconds without tasting his sweet flavor. He smirked again as his hands dragged over my breasts and to my neck, grabbing it tightly and pulling me towards him.

I blindly started to unbutton his black blouse that sat under his suit jacket. It was already halfway undone so I didn't have many buttons to fiddle with but I've never been the best with buttons.

With each pop of the small material, I ran my fingers gently over a new exposed peace of his torso. I haven't looked, but I can feel the defined bumps of abs and the chiseled outlines.

The last button came undone and I eagerly pulled the material off of his arms, throwing it beside us on the floor. My hands pressed to his torso, feeling the beautiful body on top of me.

In quick decision, I broke the kiss and stared down his body. I sucked in a quick breath through my nose at how perfect it was. He had hundreds of little tattoos on his chest surrounding two doves.

I trailed my hands and eyes down his whole stomach until my eyes met a sight. Sitting in the middle of his torso was a beautiful tattoo of tranquility and beauty.