78

"My darling, you will never be unloved by me, you are too well tangled in my soul." -Atticus

-

    "Thank you Nat." I hugged her as she placed the two backpacks full of my clothes down on the couch.

"Of course K! I needed my clothes back anyways." Natalie smiled while taking the bag of her clothes back.

"I'm keeping the converse." I smiled.

"Thanks okay, you wear them more than me." Natalie sent an air kiss to the converse sitting beside the front door.

"Lately I've changed my style. I really like it. It makes me feel sexy." I shrugged as we both looked down at my bra and boxers situation going on.

"Shut up."

"I wasn't going to say anything." Natalie threw her hands up in defense.

"What are you up to tonight?" I walked with Natalie towards the front door as she got herself ready to leave.

"Remember the guy from the club thing?"

I nodded.

"We're going out again." Natalie smiled.

"Finally! You need some male attention." I teased.

"I'm very excited to see him again. It was amazing last time." Natalie winked.

"I'm so happy for you!" I clapped my hands and hugged her as tightly as I could. She relaxed with a sigh.

"Alright, I have to go get ready. I love you K. Give Harry my best." Natalie kissed my cheek before leaving.

"Bye!" I waved her off as she got into her car and pulled away.

    I leaned against the door and watched with excitement. I can't believe she's finally getting herself out there. She's kept herself so closed off for so long now. She needs to loosen up and have some fun. We're young, mind as well act like it.

    I closed and locked the door and walked to the kitchen. I sat down at the kitchen table and looked down at the mail. Harry has been in his office all day and it was nearly dinner time. I slept in, went for a run, and napped. Today has been a nice, calm day.

Which is never good

    I grabbed the bags of clothes and brought them upstairs. I laid them on the floor and took out a shirt from the pile. I threw it over my bra and boxers and brushed through my hair. I checked myself in the mirror before walking down the hall to Harry's office.

    Harry sat in a full suit, his hair a mess of curls and his eyebrows pulled together. He was picking at his lips as he read a piece of paper in front of him. Smoke from a burnt out cigarette radiated from an ashtray filled with other sticks.

"You've been in here all day." I spoke, tearing Harry's attention to me and away from his paper.

"I've been trying to figure out a plan." Harry sighed and leaned back on his chair. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"For what?" I walked around his desk and leaned against the drawers. I could feel his body heat against my naked legs.

"The suckers. Sadly, emotion and business rival each other. Stocks and business would falter as soon as word spread the casino was gone. We could go into massive debt." Harry cursed under his breath.

    I frowned and glanced down at the papers. It was a bunch of red and green stocks and random papers with writing and typing on it. His phone sat on the edge, open, with a bunch of random numbers called.