46

a/n: double update?? yes indeed. 

-

"You taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else." -Taylor Swift

-

Harry's POV

-

"I'm going to make you sorry about dancing with that dick." I spoke roughly through my teeth.

"I'd like to see you try." Kennedy lowered her head and watched as my jaw tightened with her words.

I shook my head.

I pushed her body harshly against the door and pushed my knee between her thighs, holding her up from between her legs. Kennedy gasped at the pressure as I let anger override my senses. She immediately removed her leather jacket.

I don't know what the hell I'm feeling right now, but I know that seeing her dancing on fucking Nate made me want to kill him. I don't want to chase after her, but she has me on a treasure hunt.

"You're a real brat, you know that?" I gripped her hips harshly, digging my fingers into the thin fabric of her shirt.

Kennedy pushed her head against the door while my knee stayed lodged between her thighs. Kennedy gripped onto my shoulder, bunching my shirt up in her hand.

"Down on your knees." I completely let go of her, dropping her to her knees. Kennedy looked me up and down before crossing her arms.

"And if I don't?" Kennedy retaliated. I wasn't used to this. I understand she's not as submissive as she seems but this is a new high for her.

This is gonna be fun

"Wanna find out?" I spoke angrily towards her, feeling very hostile. At this point, nothing is too far.

"Yes actually, I do." Kennedy raised her eyebrows as she balanced her weight onto her hip.

Alright, fine, no mercy

I grabbed her forearm and yanked her towards me, crashing her against my chest. I brought her arms to the surface of the bathroom counter and pushed her hips against the drawers of the sink.

I watched her through the mirror as I undid my belt, pulling it quickly from the holes. If she wants to be a brat, I'm going to treat her like a brat. I wrapped the belt around her ankles, making her unable to walk anywhere without my help.

When I popped back up, I turned her around and pressed her lower back against the counter. She looked at me with dangerous lust in her eyes, only fueling me more. I pulled her hands and brought them behind her back.

"You move your hands and you go home horny." I interlocked her fingers behind her and placed my hands on her hips.

I undid her jeans, pulling them down her ass and legs as they bunched up above the belt. I turned her around so her hips pushed into the edge of the counter. She watched me in the mirror, awaiting her consequences.

"This is what happens to brats." I lowered my chest against her back and stared at her through the mirror.

I looked down at her shirt, noticing it was a bodysuit. Since I was showing no mercy, I ripped the shirt by her crotch, leaving the rest of the material on her body. Kennedy looked down at the rip and scoffed.