59

a/n: activate your sad playlists because this is a hard one.

-

"And she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose." -JH Hard

-

With the loud bang of a gun, a bullet came shooting at my face at a racing speed. I ducked just in time, hearing the sound of glass shattering over my head. I shielded my face, but I felt a glass shard or two fall into my skin.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I shook nervously under the glass. I listened to the small pieces fall from my hair onto the cold hardwood floor. Some fell against my skin, scrapping and leaving cuts.

"You bitch!" He shouted as another bullet came racing towards me. I ducked again, hearing the faint pew sound pierce my ear.

I collapsed to the floor, feeling glass build up against my knees. My pants provided zero protection from its sharp edges. I glanced up to Harry between my strands of wet hair. He was staring at me, his gun pointed and a tear rolling down his face.

"H, listen to me." I held my hands up, but another bullet came flying towards my head, forcing both me and my arms back to the ground.

"Stay down!" He yelled again. He spoke to me like I was one of his enemies, his hostage.

"H, please. You don't want to kill me." I whimpered as glass dug into my lip as I spoke.

I moved my hand to remove the small shard of glass in my lip. It was bloody and thick. I felt blood begin to build up in my mouth. I then removed a piece from both of my forehead and my nose, when immediately started gushing blood.

"You fucking left. Like the selfish bitch you are." Harry shouted with anguish in his voice. I squeezed my eyes shut as his voice began to reach closer.

He was very close.

"I was only protecting you." I said shyly. I wasn't feeling shy though. At this point, I have to treat him like an attacker.

I have to take him down.

"Bullshit. I can make those decisions for myself." Harry scoffed and began to walk around the room, waving his gun in the air.

"Harry, please. Talk to me like a person, not a hostage." I begged while feeling more glass begin to seep into my skin with every slight move I made.

Why did he have to have a glass front door?

"No, you lost your right to talk." Harry hissed as he squatted in front of me. He took my chin and forced me to look up at him.

His face went soft when he realized the cuts he had caused me. He dropped his gun to the floor and began to examine my face. Which was a terrible idea on his part.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled before taking my knife and sticking it straight into his already hurt shoulder.

Harry cursed under his breath as I shot up and tackled him to the ground. I pressed his hands to the floor as I straddled his body. He fought me, digging his fingernails into my skin as I held him there.

"Stop fighting me!" I screamed while holding him down. He was acting out of rage, I was acting out of concern.

"Get off of me!" He shouted back. His eyes were red with anger as I held him to the ground.

I grabbed my knife from his shoulder and watched as his blue tuxedo jacket slowly turned red. I wiped the knife off on my shirt and held it to his throat while beginning to sense tears in my eyes.