60

a/n: if you want, play Natural by Imagine Dragons when you see *** (It's also linked above)

-

"You drew stars around my scars. But now I'm bleeding." -Taylor Swift

-

I watched from the door as police lights slowly approached the house. The sound of their blaring sirens filled my ears as they parked on the side of the street. I sighed and looked towards the stairs. I didn't hear him, but I knew Harry was on them looking out to the street with me.

"Why are the police at my house?" Harry questioned while narrowing his eyes at the police cars.

"Before you tried to kill me, I might have told Niall to call the police if I didn't call him back in an hour." I turned around to watch Harry's expression drop to anger. His face turned red either from frustration or the police lights.

"You what!" He shouted while slightly lunging at me. I rolled my eyes and turned back towards the police cars.

"I wasn't expecting him to actually call them!" I defended while watching a police officer leave his car.

"We have to leave." Harry began to gather things around the house. All illegal things anyways.

"We can't! We'll look suspicious." I narrowed my eyes at the police officer, trying to make out if I knew him or not.

"Fine, you talk to the police, I'll gather our things so we can escape." Harry groaned while rushing around the house.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and opened the door before the police officer could knock on the tape.

"Hello officer! What can I do for you?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around my body.

"Hello ma'am. We received a distress call directed to this house. Is everything all right?" The police officer questioned while looking my body up and down. I knew he wasn't checking me out though. I kind of looked like a walking abuse case.

Which is not a good thing to look like in front of a cop.

"I think you've got the wrong house. Everything's fine here." I nodded while looking behind me. Harry was coming down with my gun and shit and stuffing it in my trash bag.

"Mind if I come inside?" The officer went to come in but I stepped in his way, not allowing him inside.

Way to look suspicious

"I haven't cleaned the house in awhile! I've been sick with the flu." I fake sniffled while rubbing my nose.

"I don't mind ma'am. I see dirty houses everyday." The officer tried to look around me but the door was too close to me.

"Could you give me two seconds?" I questioned while keeping a fake smile plastered to my face.

"Sure ma'am." The officer nodded.

I quickly closed the door and turned to see Harry loading everything into a car in the garage. I hurried over to him, grabbing my phone and stuffing my feet in shoes. I slammed the garage door behind me as he closed the trunk.

"What happened to stalling them?" Harry asked while walking around to get in the driver's seat.

"First of all, I'm driving. And second, I don't have any good lies right now." I whispered as loudly as I could over the car.

Harry rolled his eyes before rushing around the car and getting in the passenger seat. He was putting us into his Lamborghini, the fast car I drove on my first day.