22

"Sometimes I wonder if your wandering thoughts wonder about me." -Perry Perry

Harry's POV

    "Louis! Let's fucking go!" I called out through the house, slamming on my bathroom door.

"I'm fixing my bloody hair! Piss off!" Louis shouted back from the other side of the white wood.

"We're pretending to be stupid security guards, who are you trying to impress?" I slammed on the door until it abruptly opened.

"I'm not, I need to keep the disguise. Sorry I can't just gel my hair back and call it a day like you dick head." Louis stomped back over to the mirror, leaving the bathroom door open. I stepped into the bathroom with an annoyed eye roll.

    Louis and I are joining everyone at the ball, in disguise. Everyone but Kennedy knows we're going to be there in secret. I didn't want to have to tell her I'm going there to kill people.

That would be a bit awkward to explain.

    We were being paid a few million dollars to do some things for a client. I didn't mind even though it's an event I would rather kill myself rather then going. Balls. I hate them with a passion. There stupid and annoying. All they do is feed rich idiots egos.

    I had sent everyone in to do the easier things, like steal. But me and Louis were going in for the dirty and less legal part of the job. Louis and I were undercover security guards so we could lure two specific people away and, well, kill them.

But, their bad men so it's okay.

"Why did I let you over to do your stupid hair?" I groaned, watching Louis try to gel his hair in different ways.

"Because I asked you while you were drunk and you love me." Louis grinned towards me and winked.

"Correction, I hate you." I pushed my back against the cold white tile and pushed my head back to look at the ceiling. 

"You're not saying no." Louis chuckled, nudging me with his shoulder before going back to his gel.

"I'm gonna collide my fist with your face if you don't hurry the fuck up." I was starting to get antsy.

"Calm down hulk, I'm done." Louis put the half empty gel cup back in my cabinet and turned towards me.

    I peered down to look at him. His hair was in makeshift curls, not that he had much hair to work with. He cuts it so short so it was hard for him to make it look different.

"Whatever, we're late." I pushed past him into my bedroom and started to get everything ready.

"Someone's in a mood today." Louis rolled his own eyes and sat down on the bed, grabbing his own things.

"Fuck off." I barked back. I wasn't in the mood today, I'm sober and I can't have anything because they sometimes drug test these guys.

I don't think I'm going to make it through the night though.

"Whatever big guy, so what's the plan?" Louis put his matching black suit jacket on. I started to button mine up.

"Get there, blend in, then kill. Stay close while we're there. And don't get distracted." I turned towards my mirror and started to tie my tie.

    Louis and I were in matching suits. White blouse under a black jacket, black pants, and black shoes. We even got some weird ass sunglasses to match the rest of the bozos there to 'protect' people.