12

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us." -Joker

Harry's POV

"Oh yes." I moaned out, trying to keep my focus on the newspaper in front of my head.

I had picked up the morning paper when I woke up and brought it to work with me today to keep me busy. Speaking of work, my important business of the day was to get a nice blow job from this nice woman who was leant on my lap with her lips wrapped around my cock named... Molly? I think her name was Molly.

Anyways, the only reason I picked up the newspaper was because word spread that we were losing employees left and right. And not one soul knew what was happening to them.

The only thing I can do is wait for the person responsible for the disappearances to get sloppy. That's when I'll find out what and how everyone is just up and vanishing. It's really fucking annoying. I hate hiring new people. Then having to threaten them with their lives.

"You like?" The girl who's name I think is Molly smiled up at me. I looked down and grinned.

"Yes darling, keep going." I nodded and watched as she wrapped her lips around my length again.

"Harry. We have a prob- Woah! Warning please!" Ryleigh came storming into the casino and immediately covered her eyes.

Yea, we were doing it out in the open. But to be fair I wasn't expecting her to be back so soon.

"I'm a little busy Ryleigh." I gave Ryleigh an annoyed look. Usually she'd walk away, but she stepped closer.

"Uhm, Harry. We have a itsy bitsy little bit of a problem." Ryleigh squeezed her pointer finger and thumb close together.

"What could possibly be more important than what I'm doing right now?" I groaned, trying to hide the moan that was building up in the back of my throat.

"Kennedy uh. She kind of got kidnapped." Ryleigh bit down onto her bottom lip and rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet.

"She WHAT?" I stood up, hitting Molly in the face with my length and knocking her onto her butt.

"Hey!" Molly groaned.

"You need to leave." I tucked myself back in my boxers and zipped myself back up. Molly frowned.

"But I was just getting started." Molly got back up to her feet and ran her hand across my chest.

"Go before I kick you out myself." I pointed towards the door. Molly groaned and stood up.

"Fuck you, dick." Molly flipped us off before walking out of the casino with a bit of a waddle.

"Subtle." Ryleigh chuckled.

"Repeat yourself one time." I pushed my fingers through the front of my hair out of nervousness.

"Kennedy called me while I was on my way to the warehouse. There were bullet sounds and the breaking of glass. She said to wish her luck on fighting three guys off with just her brass knuckles and her shitty pocket knife. The last thing I heard from her was her screaming in pain then the line cut off. I think she was kidnapped." Ryleigh's face turned to genuine worry when talking about the phone call.

"And you didn't think to call me sooner?" I stepped towards her. I was filled with anger.

"Uh I did smartass. So did Kennedy I'm assuming. I would never be her first choice. Check your phone." Ryleigh gestured to my phone sitting on the table. I ran over to it and opened it to have a missed call from Kennedy and five from Ryleigh.