86

"What if I told you none of this was accidental?" -Taylor Swift

-

"We meet again, my butterfly." The haunting voice of my enemy whispered beside my ear. I felt woozy as I came back to consciousness.

"Hello, Lucifer." I smirked as I slowly opened my eyes. Leonardo was moving to sit in front of me.

    I looked around the room, feeling nostalgia run through my blood. It looked the exact same as the first time, dark and dirty. The ones in his basement are much nicer and cleaner.

"Oh, I like that name." Leonardo hummed to himself as he smirked in front of me.

"Why did you wake me? I was sleeping peacefully." I frowned as I looked at my restraints. They were all metal.

So they learned from last time

"Sorry to disturb your beauty rest. I'm just surprised we caught you." Leonardo narrowed his eyes.

"Last thing I remember was me running up the block. And now I'm here." I shrugged.

"I'm very glad you're here. I'm not planning on letting you free for a very long time, Miss Kennedy." Leonardo began to laugh.

"Why?" I shifted in my seat.

"Now I can keep you safe. I'm planning on giving you a reason to stay." Leonardo stood up and buttoned up his suit jacket.

"Leaving so soon?" I licked my lips.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be back soon with some gifts." Leonardo winked before exiting the room.

    I was now alone, alone with my thoughts and ear piece. I glanced at the camera in the corner, one I knew would be there. I was unarmed so I had to think logically about the words I would choose.

"You heard that?" I asked into the air, keeping my head straight to stare at the door.

"Yep, all of it. I think he's planning something against us." Niall's voice spoke clearly in my ear.

"I wonder what my gifts could be?" I questioned out loud, keeping my eyes on the door.

"Some light torturing."

"Niall!" Louis' voice spoke into the piece.

"What?!" Niall said defensively.

"Both of you shut up!" I whisper shouted, trying to remain calm.

"You're such a bloody idiot!" Louis shouted at Niall.

"Yeah well yo-"

"If you're gonna fight, don't do it into my ear piece." I hissed, knowing I couldn't turn it off.

    The room went silent meaning they finally shut the fuck up. I sighed and relaxed into my confines. But before I could get too comfy, Leonardo entered back into the room. And he did indeed have some toys.

"Since getting information out of you was hard last time, I can't imagine how it's going to be now. So, I've brought some friends to help me." Leonardo smirked as I gulped back all my nerves.

"Thought you said you were giving me a reason to stay?" I asked nervously, glancing at the table.

"That's later. First it's time for some fun." Leonardo picked up an army knife from the table and walked over to me.

    I watched him closely as he walked slowly over to me with the knife. The worst he was going to give me was a deep cut, he wouldn't stab me, right? I'm going to live, but barely.