49

"My love, you are worth it all." -TashMendora

-

Kennedy's POV

-

"Charge to two hundred! Clear!" The paramedic yelled while pushing heavily against Harry's fractured chest with the electric paddles

"Please Harry." I curled my legs to my chest and buried my chin in my knees while watching Harry jolt lifelessly.

He can't die

"Continuing compressions!" The second paramedic shouted while pumping his chest up and down.

"You can't die H." I shook my head as tears poured from my heavy eyes. I haven't slept all night and I wasn't sleeping until I knew he was okay.

"Charge to three hundred! Clear!" The first paramedic yelled again as the second paramedic pulled away.

"Continuing." The second one mumbled while biting down on her lip and focusing all her attention on Harry.

"I'm so sorry."

Six hours before

Pain was something I was never good at handling, especially when I don't know the reason. I couldn't explain to you the pain I felt when I found Harry's tie. I felt sick, sad, angry, vengeful, everything under the sun. I wanted to scream.

And so I did.

"He's dead!" I shouted while doubling over in pain. I pressed his loose bowtie to my chest and felt the tears escape down my cheeks.

He's Harry Styles, the owner of Alea. Harry doesn't get kidnapped, he gets outsmarted or killed. This looks like a murder scene. Blood puddles and his bow tie fabric. What else do you expect me to think?

"He can't be dead!" I shouted again as I slammed my fist against the concrete. I felt the pain sink into my bones and spread throughout my body.

"Kennedy, you can't assume he's dead." Natalie's fragile voice whispered beside me as she rubbed my back up and down as gently as she could.

"He's dead, Natalie. He's dead." I sniffled while biting down on my lip. I didn't want to believe it, but I knew it was true.

He wasn't lying when saying the dice were never in his favor

" He's probably just kidnapped or something." Natalie tried to reason which only made my blood boil.

I shot up from my position on the floor and turned towards the huge puddle of blood a few feet away from us. I rubbed my nose and stared at the puddle. It was huge and I knew it was his.

"If he's not dead, he's on his deathbed." I lowered my head down and stared at the ground between my knees.

"You don't know that." Natalie tried her best to convince but it wasn't working. I shook my head.

"No Natalie, I don't. But I do know that Harry would never go down without a fight." I glanced towards Natalie as more tears erupted at the brim of my eyes.

Natalie sat back on her butt and pulled her knees to her chest. She kept eye contact with me as she slowly came to the same realization I had, he must be dead. Natalie's eyes slightly watered until a tear flew quietly down her face.

"Who would have killed him?" Natalie's bottom lip began to quiver while breaking eye contact and looking towards the front doors.

I glanced at the front doors as well, noticing the guys had come out to see what was wrong. Instead of finding us having a smoke, their eyes wandered across the crime scene. All their faces went pale.