35

"I know people are temporary, but please just this once, be permanent." -Unknown

-

"Come on!" I shouted down the hall, wondering where the hell this man was. He's taking forever to change.

"Calm your ass I'm almost done!" Harry yelled back, seeming calm but still angry about something.

He's always angry about something

I groaned and walked back into my room. It was nearly sunset and Harry was holding us up. I had a plan to take him somewhere but I had no idea how he was going to react. It's definitely out of both our territories.

I slept all day due to a terrible hangover. Harry of course was gone by the time I woke up a few hours ago. But now I was showered, fed, and ready to go on this little adventure with him.

I turned into the bathroom and walked in front of the small mirror above the sink. I was wearing a short navy blue ruffled camisole dress. There were tiny white flowers littering the dress.

I matched it with Nike air forces and my usual nameplate necklace, cross, and my set of rings. I wasn't trying to look nice but at the same time I one hundred and ten percent wanted to look pretty.

I mean, he always does

"Let's go! The sun is setting!" I shouted again, turning out of the bathroom and into the hallway.

I walked next store to his room to see it was completely empty. I stepped inside, looking around the room. I swear to god if he isn't ready I am going to literally cut his dick off.

I love threatening that don't I?

"Harry!" I shouted, stomping around his room in search of him. I even checked in his bathroom and it was empty.

"In here dumbass." Harry hissed from the one room connected to his that I didn't check.

I stepped into the doorway with a huge frown on my face, which was quickly wiped off when I saw him. Harry was wearing black dress pants with a plain white button up tucked into it.

The buttons were mostly unbuttoned, stopping right above his butterfly tattoo. His hair was it's usual perfect curls and all his jewelry was on his neck and fingers. He looked flawless as always.

"Let's go, you're holding us up." I tried to mask my attraction with being mean since it was the only way I knew how to deflect it.

"I don't even know where you're taking me." Harry lifted his head up and rolled his eyes at me.

"I know and you're putting a lot of trust in me, but you need to hurry up. We need to get there before the sun sets." I started to tap my foot out of anxiousness. He was acting like a stereotypical girl.

"I'm done princess." Harry held his hands in the air with an annoying smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

"I'm driving!" I shouted as I walked out of the room and down the stairs, hoping he was following behind me.

"I sure hope so, I have no idea where we're going." Harry's voice was close by, telling me he did follow me.

Harry grabbed his things while handing me car keys and opening the garage door. I grabbed my phone and knife before running through the doorway and to the convertible.

Harry followed behind me as I hopped over the door of the convertible, landing in the driver's seat. Harry opened the passengers door and got in properly after me.