10

"Never trust your fears they don't know your strength." -Athena Singh

"Why are you packing?" I groaned, watching Natalie shuffle around her room stuffing clothes into a hot pink suitcase.

Natalie woke me up early this morning and forced me to shower and change just to go to her place so she could drive us to work.

"Me, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis are doing some errands at one of our other locations. We're flying, well I am. The boys are taking a few trains there. But we're all departing at the airport." Natalie shuffled around her huge white room, picking out various articles of clothing.

"Now why did I have to shower so early?" I rubbed my eyes, trying not to smudge my mascara.

"Kennedy, it's three o'clock in the afternoon. It's not early." Natalie chuckled to herself as she threw socks and thongs into her suitcase.

"That's early after the day I had yesterday." I rolled my eyes and leaned against the archway of her bedroom.

Natalie's bedroom was all white like mine. But, she had a black ceiling with stars to signify the night sky. She painted it herself one night when she was really bored. I was studying while she did it.

"Sorry about that again." Natalie pulled her lips to the side and sighed. That was the tenth time she's apologized today.

"Stop apologizing, I already forgave you." I grinned at her as she zipped up her suitcase and pushed past me.

Her apartment was smaller than mine. There was barely any kitchen and there wasn't a living room. Just a table with a tv on the wall. Her roommate lived on the couch in Natalie's bedroom.

"Let's go, we're already late." Natalie pushed towards her door and let me go in front of her before dragging me outside.

She lived on the bottom floor so there weren't any stairs to climb.

Natalie and I got into her Porsche. I loved her car even if she hated it. She started the car and definitely broke the speed limit as we drove to the casino. Natalie kept the windows down as she zoomed down the street.

She parked the car abruptly, making both of us fall forward forcefully. I let go of the breath I was holding while she was driving and quickly climbed out of the car. As you can tell, I don't trust her behind the wheel.

"You look smokin by the way K." Natalie whispered into my ear as we made our way towards the casino.

I wasn't wearing my usual jeans and a crop top today. I was wearing a black pantsuit that stopped at my ankles and didn't have any straps. It had a flower pattern on it and I paired it with black open toed heels.

I just listened to Harry and worse something nice since apparently me and Ryleigh are in charge of the casino today. I wasn't very aware the training Louis gave me was enough but, I guess it was.

We got into the casino where everyone, including Harry stood. He looked somehow different today. He had a black suit on and his hair was in its usual curls. He had a toothpick in his mouth sticking out the side.

I followed behind Natalie, trying to not make it too obvious that I was staring at Harry.

"It's about time!" Niall cheered, looking at Natalie and I with a big smile on his face. He was such a happy guy.

"I'm sorry, it was a rough night. We're here now though." Natalie chuckled and joined the boys.

Ryleigh walked over to me in her usual tight black dress and heels. She always looked so hot.