71

"I got a list of names, and yours is in red underlined." -Taylor Swift

-

"Pfft! Oh, Kennedy! Don't make me laugh!" Leonardo doubled over in laughter as I stared at him annoyingly.

"I'm not joking Leonardo. I'm going to kidnap him." I smirked while staring Harry and Natalie down as they looked at me questionably.

"Oh, butterfly. If you can pull a kidnap off, I will give you complete freedom." Leonardo snickered.

"Really?" My eyes brightened as my smirk turned dark while focusing my eyes towards Leonardo.

"Oh, yes. I'll even give you my car to make it an easier task for you. It's a red Cadillac." Leonardo laughed while pulling out a single car key and placing it in the palm of my hand.

"Challenge accepted." I spun the key around my pointer finger before licking my lips and walking towards Natalie and Harry.

They both stiffened as the sound of my heels hit across the empty floor. Everyone was by my mother, roofied by my dear best friend. I kept a subtle smile on my face while locking eyes with Harry.

"Your ego is way too big for your own good." I looked his body up and down while stopping in front of the siblings duo.

"Shouldn't you be comforting mommy?" Natalie smiled to herself while admiring her work.

"Wow, you really haven't been caught up. I don't care for my mother very much these days, but good try. You'll get there." I patted her shoulder before directing my attention to Harry.

His eyes were on me as he was basically drooling at my sudden change of attitude. I can't tell Natalie just yet about my situation, so I have to play my cards right until then.

"Watch it twat." Natalie swatted my hand away, not doing a very good job at not showing her anger.

"Any who, Harry. Can you meet me outside please? I think sissy should stay here and drool over her work for a little longer." I winked towards Natalie, ignoring the gut punch I had just given myself.

Harry licked his lips and nodded.

"Nat, I'll be right back." He looked me up and down before following me to the back parking lot... again.

I pushed the door open to reveal the dark parking lot where we had just had sex. He rubbed his hands together as I shut the door behind us. I slammed my body against the door and looked up at him, blocking the door.

"I need to kidnap you." I bit down on my lip uneasily. Harry's energy shifted, losing his excited attitude.

"Excuse me?" Harry cleared his throat.

"I need to prove my loyalty to Leonardo and the only way would be to kidnap you." I tried to reason.

"Harry Styles doesn't get kidnapped." Harry shook his head.

Okay cocky

"I think that perfect record was tarnished by Robert." I turned my head to the side, annoyed.

"You're not kidnapping me." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Please! I promise I will break you out. I'll make sure you're not hurt badly." I placed my hands on my chest and shrugged.

"I don't know, Kennedy." Harry shook his head.

"I just need to get this freedom and then I can come back. Come home." I pressed my lips in a line.