91

"I think I'll miss you forever" -Lana Del Rey

-

Harry's arm snaked around my waist as he held me in his arms. I latched around his neck, unable to do much else. I couldn't move, even if I wanted to. My whole body and being was numb to anything and everything.

Harry carried me into his house and locked the door behind us. He brought me up to his bedroom and sat me down on his bed. He sat beside me and pulled me into his lap. I again latched my arms around his neck and sniffled into the crock of his skin.

"I know how you feel, Kennedy. Losing a parent so close to you. Being an orphan." Harry started.

"I'm not leaving your side. I will be here for you, no matter what. I'll be your punching bag, your tissue box, your bed. I'm here. You will not be going through this alone." Harry pressed a kiss to my forehead and I just sniffled.

"I love you, Kennedy." He whispered beside my face and hugged me against him. I nodded my head against him and continued to cry.

I was alone. I had no more family left. My mom was gone, my dad was gone, everyone was gone. All I had left was Harry, the guys, and Nat. If Nat was still here. I don't even know what happened to her.

The rest of the day went by slowly. Harry somehow got me up right and showered beside me, even washing me since I couldn't bring myself to care enough. We lied down in his bed and I cuddled against him, my tears dampening his bare chest.

I didn't sleep at all. My body wouldn't turn off. Harry didn't sleep either. He stayed up beside me the whole time, comforting me and making sure I was ok. I think I did fall asleep for a few hours since I was randomly awoken by the door opening.

When I looked outside, it was around midday. Harry was dressed in just sweats and he had a bottle of Gatorade. I sat up, surprised at how my body was able to do that.

"Good morning." Harry smiled before sitting beside me on the bed. I sniffled and brought my legs to my knees.

"I know you're not hungry but if you could drink this, it will make you feel better." Harry put the Gatorade beside my feet and sat back on the pillows.

"Thanks." I whispered.

I spun the top off and tipped the Gatorade down my throat. I chugged the drink, finishing it quickly and placing the bottle on my nightstand. Harry smiled and nodded.

I can't dwell, she's gone and there's nothing I can do about it

"What time is it?" I asked, lying down on the bed and looking at Harry. He laid down beside me and sighed.

"Five pm, you slept all day baby." He frowned.

"I miss her already." I frowned, sniffling at the thought.

"I know." Harry sat up.

"Thank you for being here for me." I half smiled.

"I told you, I won't leave your side." Harry grinned.

"I love you. And I love that I can say that now." I felt a small bit of happiness as I told him I loved him.

"Me too, baby." Harry winked.

"Have you told Natalie?" I asked, wanting my closest thing I had to family by my side.

Harry shook his head no. I sighed and brought my knees to my chest. I couldn't bring anymore tears to my eyes as I stared at Harry. He sat up and put his arms behind his head.