85

"We can always begin again." -Unknown

-

"Where were you all night?" Niall questioned me as I stepped into the house with my heels in my hand.

"Relaxing?" I asked, placing my car keys on the counter and sitting down at the island. Niall shook his head.

I was definitely relaxed all right

"Did you at least sleep? Your going to be fucked." Niall began to pace angrily.

"Don't worry Ni, I slept very well." I smirked, knowing exactly how I slept and how amazing it was.

"Well get dressed. We've got to head to harries." Niall rolled his eyes and stormed up the stairs.

"Ok dad." I scoffed and walked into my room. I smiled at it and said goodbye as I changed into my comfiest and throw away clothes.

I put on a pair of leggings and a black tank top. I put on my shitest running shoes and quickly put my hair into a low pony. I needed to look like I was caught out of the blue so mind as well looked like I was working out.

I emerged from my bedroom with a smile, not really registering what was about to happen today. All that was on my mind was Harry. His lips, his hands, his dick. Everything about him was on my mind.

I touched my neck as I felt the necklace he had given me a few days ago against my skin. As long as I didn't lose this, I would have a piece of him with me throughout this fucked up journey I'm about to go on.

I sat down on Niall's couch and went over everything my father had ever taught me about kidnapping. Every inch of my other self had to be with me these next few days. All the lies Niall had fed me to tell Leonardo were sitting in the back of my brain on repeat. I was ready.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked from beside me, pulling me out of my head. I nodded and stood up.

"Yep." I sighed and followed Niall out the door.

Niall and I walked down the stairs to the parking garage and got into his car. He took a minute to look at me, as if he was taking me in. I sat awkwardly, giving him a side eye as I tried to pretend not to notice.

He quickly began to drive and I relaxed into the seat. I wasn't as worried as I should have been knowing I was about to be kidnapped. Maybe because I've done it before or because I'm more prepared. I'm ready.

We got to Harry's house late, everyone's cars were parked in the driveway. I got out first and walked into the house without Niall. I smiled as I remembered where I was just an hour ago, laying down beside him on the couch.

Having some morning sex

"Good, you're here." Harry said as he broke away from the group. He took a deep breath and dragged me over to the guys.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked as he scrunched my shoulders. I shrugged and sighed.

"I've mentally prepared myself." I nodded.

"Good." Xavier's voice threw me off as I turned around to meet his eyes. He looked tired and worried.

"I'll be ok X." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He still loved me, I knew that. And I too, kind of. Not like he loves me.

"I know. You're a tough kid." Xavier rubbed his hand on top of my head. I swatted his hand away and walked away.

"Here." Zayn walked over with an extremely tiny nude earpiece and crazy glue. I flinched as he went towards my ear.