87

"I can go anywhere I want, anywhere I want, just not home." -Taylor Swift

-

Kennedy's POV

-

"Wakey Wakey!" Leonardo's taunting voice woke me up from my uncomfortable slumber. I slowly opened my eyes but quickly regretted it from the concussion my dear uncle had given me.

"You're quiet today." Leonardo took my hair and pulled my head up, earning a grunt from my lips.

"Come on, you need to talk, we don't want a repeat of yesterday." Leonardo chuckled.

    I winced at the thought of anything like yesterday happening again. I was in so much pain, I couldn't even tell my stomach was rumbling and I was thirsty as hell.

"Maybe this will help." Leonardo pulled out a glass of water from behind him. I felt my mouth dry up from the sight.

"Here." Leonardo walked over and put the cup to my lips. I quickly gulped the water down, feeling better thanks to the beverage.

"Thanks." I cleared my throat, trying my hardest not to move from my position.

"There she is! You're welcome. I'll get you some food later, I can't have you starving." Leonardo laughed to himself.

"I don't have any more answers for you. I told you this multiple times." I hissed by the moving of my mouth.

"Yeah and for some reason I can't trust you." Leonardo grabbed a stool from the corner of the room and pulled it to sit in front of me. He hooked his feet on the insides and stared down at me.

"Believe me, I don't want to be in this pain. I really wish I had more to tell you. And ever since your secret slipped, I've barely talked to Harry and the guys. They hurt me and it's hard to forgive them." I said quietly.

"Really? Do tell me more." Leonardo sat forward as if I was telling him some hot gossip.

"There's nothing much. I'm hurt and was blindsided. I don't know any recent plans they've made up." I lied through my teeth.

"Since you can't save them, I'll entertain you with our plans." Leonardo sighed and slouched in the chair.

"Tomorrow, we're having a huge meeting which I'm making you attend. We're discussing how exactly we can destroy all of Alea. Giving you zero choice of where to go next. I want you all to myself, and the only way is to eliminate the competition. And I've come up with a new way to bring you on the team." Leonardo smirked.

    I held back my own smirk, knowing that our plan was perfectly in motion. I was going to be saved when attending this meeting and was going to watch their downfall instead of ours.

"I have to admit Leonardo, smart move. I have to give credit where it's due." I gulped and winced as my stomach grumbled.

    Leonardo looked at me with sad eyes, as if seeing me like this and in pain was hard for him. I could never tell what his next move was going to be, at least when it came to how he felt about me.

"Boys!" Leonardo called out and two new guys emerged into the room. I gulped, wondering what he was doing.

"Unchain her and bring her to my house." Leonardo sighed.

    My heart began to race. This wasn't part of the plan. I was supposed to be in chains for the next two days. I couldn't move as the two men tore the chains off of my body, leaving me free. I didn't move, I couldn't. I needed him to trust me again.